What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

flowering on soil - the best u can get

Sleepy

Veteran
another update???

yes please. :yummy:

can you give a refresher course on your soil bed, and how you water, please?

great show, dRbreiT0r

dRbreiT0r

ok first the bed

its 0,75m², has 15cm light mix in it, on the bottom 5cm hydrocorrels. its a soma bed. just like soma grows.
how i water? i water everytime they need it. i got a soil messure meter that shows me how dry my soil is on the bottom of the bed.

so if the tensiometer says i have to water i put on my pump and the water gets in the closet.

i have a older picture of that grow where you can see everything. and stay tuned later on bloom pics

3legdog

Very fine as always dRbrei....a great job in those beds ! The pics are outstanding also, you really do a great job w/ the close ups. I'll be tagn along for the show :lurk: as they finish up. Heavy yeilds in your future i Do see. Take care yf 3ld :wave:

dRbreiT0r

thx 3ld :D

here is the udpate, its day 48, so tomorrow 7 weeks are over. like planned. leafs are gettin yellow now. the plants are getting plain water since a week now. the first will be harvested on next sunday. chronic in 2 weeks.

sensi star

santa maria

isis

euforia

chronic

blueberry

:joint:

Outstanding shots dRbreiT0r,
Photo's # 3 & #5 are excellent , IMHO they look like they could use alittle longer than a week to rippen fully though.

thanx for sharing .

Peace

O H

:Bolt:

dRbreiT0r

yep only santa maria blueberry and sweet tooth#3 will be harvested in 1 week. the rest has got time to finish up as always

greetz

dRbreiT0r

thx ;)

santa maria - no mercy supply
chronic - serious seeds
euphoria , isis, blueberry - dutch passion
sensi star - paradise seeds
nycd - soma seeds
sweet tooth#3 - spice of life seeds

;)

G

the Santa Maria , NYCD , and sensi star all look stand out to me, that isis looks pretty fuggin saweet too... others are all pretty too, but i really like the sparkle of those Sensi stars. :D

nice garden too man, beds are theway to do soil imo! i <3 sog...

THC

Last edited:

dRbreiT0r

havent smoked that sensi star yet.

but santa maria is defently one of my best and favorite strains. also to smoke. its done after 50-55 days, compact buds, sweet and berry odor, as is the taste. the high is unbelievable

but i am curious how the sensi turns out, i hope not only couchlocking ;)

greetz

dRbreiT0r

day 51

sry not the best quality pics :/

overview

nycd

chronic

i guess harvest will be for all at day ~65 so 2 weeks left

greetz

dRbreiT0r

some betteer ones

sensi star

plank (santa maria)

new york city diesel (i hope you can see the purple in the buds (top) and the leafes)

isis

chronic

G

Very productive use of space - your looking good / euforia looks stacked!

dRbreiT0r

nope i got a pollinator , hehe ;D

here is one of the last updates i guess

its day 54
tomorrow i´ll harvest santa maria (plank), sweet tooth#3 and maybe sensi star.

hope you enjoy the pics, sorry for some "yellow" pics

3legdog

Lookn grand !

Lookn grand !

You really do a great job with these threads & your grow dRbrei. Beautiful buds as always buddy & so many different varities you sure got my respect. Take care yf3ld