What's new

Flowering my Afghan Diesel

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
all chopped and drying, some already dry and being smoked the last days. i ended up going to 68 days, then i noticed some mold on one or two colas so i chopped them chop chop. will take pics of finished product and yield numbers as soon as i know them. on the whole it was fun cutting them because they were quite short and there was hardly nothing small to be trimmed. but at the same time the colas weren't as fat as i hopped so the over all yield will not be special. this set up is for head stash more then yield. for the amount of watts i have in there the table should be 3 meters long not just 220cm so that makes getting normal gpw numbers hard in this set up.

the quality is A plus, very strong taste smell and hit. it's not exactly every mans day time smoke as it has a classic indica kick which has you drifting off in your mind before you realize it. various test subjects are all very impressed with this pheno, one guy was telling me he is using half as much as normal for his joints with this stuff and it still whacks him harder then he needs some times, lol. he likes to have a smoke before playing hockey, but this one isn't ideal for that apparently, roflmao. i have told him with any luck the sour amnesia i'm doing next in there will be better for sport, hehe.

sorry i havn't been posting here so much, been a bit busy recently.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
lmfao @ your hockey playing friend :D I can picture the aftermath haha!!

I hear you on headstash mate, I can't wait to pull my current lot down. Some very nice plants in the mix of chemdog, bubba kush, super lemon haze and lemon skunk... I gotta say greenhouse seeds are doing a half decent job at the moment strain wise.

Still glad you got a nice harvest of A quality bud, it does look very dank in the pics mate so I have no doubt that it's killer. Looking forward to the dry pics bro K+

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe awesome! i still got a week or so to harvest some new nugs, so post some pics i can drool over! :D

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Yes please!! Nug pics man!! I'm 2 weeks from the chop and been checking the budshots thread daily lol :D

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
lmfao @ your hockey playing friend :D I can picture the aftermath haha!!

I hear you on headstash mate, I can't wait to pull my current lot down. Some very nice plants in the mix of chemdog, bubba kush, super lemon haze and lemon skunk... I gotta say greenhouse seeds are doing a half decent job at the moment strain wise.

Still glad you got a nice harvest of A quality bud, it does look very dank in the pics mate so I have no doubt that it's killer. Looking forward to the dry pics bro K+

i did a few pics on the fly, i'll try and do better. it was ofcourse a summer run so not as much trichome coverage on them like in winter. but very enjoyable non the less.

yeah been hearing good things about some of those GHS fem seeds too. as you know i got some cheese s1's going myself. alas they didn't clone very well, so considering flowering the mums to save time and just hope next cloning goes better. have yet to check which ones made it and which not. but next round this space will probably have half in slabs and half the space in pots. strangely nough my afg diesel cloned wonderfully it's only the three lines im testing that cloned really bad. anyone else have trouble cloning s1's? maybe i just got complacent while making them.

Can't wait to see some dried bud shots...

did a couple of quick point and shoot pics of some of this Afghan Diesel. hope to give you some better pics soon.

Lets see some nugs gaius

ok ok stop hounding me guys....lol....

hehe awesome! i still got a week or so to harvest some new nugs, so post some pics i can drool over! :D

the pics i did don't really do them justice, very enjoyable smoke that always hits hard, with a great smokey afghani taste with a hint of sour in the smokey taste if you know what i mean....they are also cloning really well compared to my newer stuff, with Happy Brother bx, with the ghs cheese and the sour amnesia i had serious losses during cloning.

Yes please!! Nug pics man!! I'm 2 weeks from the chop and been checking the budshots thread daily lol :D

haha i did take a few snap shots, here ya go. just wish i could sit down with you guys and hit some of this stuff together. not to mention my newest bubble run which made some really nice full melt clear dome. most casual friends will not even touch my bubble, hehe. i know you guys would keep up hit for hit. at least i still have trichomefarmer to get fucked up on bubble with, lol.

i pack them in tupperware like this to let them cure with daily lid opening, till they are perfect then i'll probably vacuum seal. still didn't to a total weigh up. i'll know as soon. this box i put all the colas on the bottom so you can't see them, took some out of another box to show them too.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

bonecarver_OG

i like the looks of it! :D and it sounds tasty too!

hehe if id get together with ya for a smoke, rigth now id smoke a fattie of those nugs FIRST - then a good bong load of that ice hash and im sure id be set for a while!

nice tupperware containers, lattelly i do use also a lot those, its more comfortable than glas jars! also since there is less need to cut up the big nugs for fitting them, i prefeer it :D

peace mate!

B

BlueberryNutz

nice job there. too bad about the mold. i hear quite a few people are battling it round here. im really stoned right now. i just took a hit of some uncured stuff thats just sat on a shelf for two days to dry and im ripped. sorry i just thought i needed to add that lol