What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flowering has started

Bender

Girls are lookin good! I'll have to remember the helmet trick in the future.

Also, I understand this is completely up to you.. but you might want to strip the exif data off of your pictures.

Ponder

Nice one bro! What strains you running? They look local

Cheers, Ah.:joint:
All local outdoors ,under lights I have skunk #1.I just had to test out some original skunk for my self tired of the local guys calling every thing skunk just to charge more.Along with the skunk I got some free Mazzar so I planted them aswell.Will post some pics tomorrow.

Ponder

Shunk#1
PICT0935.JPG

Ponder

The plan is to have a few female cuttings going by spring(September) and then hopefull grow some massive Mazzar outdoors.

MrMcBean

I just had to test out some original skunk for my self tired of the local guys calling every thing skunk just to charge more.

Yea man.. The kind of shit these dealers call their crap is ridiculous.. One guy was trying to sell me "Pollen-Hash" and told me it was pure "pollen" lmao

Had to explain to him what pollen was, and what he meant was Shake or Kief, and that turkish dirthash wasnt nowhere near kief..

Happens alot that the dealers are retards.. Everyone needs to grow for themselves like your doing!

Looking great.. well looked great..

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts