What's new

flowering ferts for outdoor growing?

jackel

my outdoor is a little different than most. but if ur doing a backyard grow like me, i use a Mixer/Proportioner feeder inline with a water time that waters every day, feeds every day. i only use Age Old organic liquid ferts, grow and bloom. i have added Primal Harvest guano to my holes the last 2 yrs for hopefully a bigger boost (dunno if it really does ne thing or not to be honest).
but i set my MP feeder to 30:1 ratio and let it feed every day for 30 mins. plants get pretty big, and i dont have to fuck with mixing nutes and burning my ladies. u can see my gallery for pics of my ladies. i think it proves that a Simple fertilizer line can do the trick. cant get Lock out by using one brand of products how there suppose to :D

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Nice to see this thread again.

dbfr3sh - thanks for filling us in on your experiences. I've been using molasses in all my grows since the 1st one, I don't know I think I would only notice a difference growing the same genetics plant next to eachother to notice any difference, which I have not done. I really have to go buy some, just haven't got around to it yet I guess. I do like fish emulsion 5-1-1 though, minus the god awful smell.

jackel - good info, how did you find the proper ratio to feed everyday? Going to check your gallery now

rafe

fish fert

fish fert

Man don't leaf feed with that stuff. It will be like smoking a turd!.