What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

flower pics of East Coast Sour D im using for breeding

drizzy

SF OJD East Coast Sour G

SF OJD East Coast Sour G

Nice ojd. Love that stink smell. I just purshased your ECSG from seedbay. will i find a pheno like this one.i want that stink smell. has anyone grown the ECSG cant find a thread on it.

E

eidanyosoy

I love it when folks do a good flush and all the beautiful colors pop out of the cannabis. Looks like that is going to be one very clean smoke OJD as usual. How long did you flush that lovely lady? I noticed it took mine around 3 weeks flushing to get all the nutrients out of my coco and bring in those finishing colors.

Edit: I see now you answered me in an earlier post, mine took 3 to 3.5 weeks as well. I thought it was the coco but maybe it was the strain. I have been suggested to use Clearex? Would you use that or just flush au natural?

Last edited:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Nice ojd. Love that stink smell. I just purshased your ECSG from seedbay. will i find a pheno like this one.i want that stink smell. has anyone grown the ECSG cant find a thread on it.

The ECSG has a diff mom than the one OJD had in the pic....Still should be able to find some nice SD phenos though! Have fun and post some pics if u get them goin soon i'd like to check'em out :smokeit:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
picture.php

A thing of beauty right there. WOW! An old thread, but I had to say something after seeing those pictures. WOW!

GreatLakes THC :joint:

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks proper phat and Clourful,Nice work OJD! I have smoked The ECSD cut with Adam from TH many times and its deffo a striking and tasty strain,with a very distinctive buzz...not my favourite high but like no other I've tried thats for sure.The taste lingers for ages and the buzz has many levels. Marvellous Ganja just not totally my cup of tea! Good to see her getting grown more in the UK. JBo ;]

N

nukkumatti

That's some sexy bud..
Hmmm.. I truly hope Secret Recipe ...ecsd x chemD ..;)!!

Oh jeah!