What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

flower nutes

noobiE

So im just bout to start week two of flowering and need to switch over from my veg nutes to flower nutes. Right now im using dnf grow a and b. So basically i was wondering what most of you soil guys use and get good results with. what about supplements to go along with my base nutes? :dance013:

G

Guest 18340

Do you not have the A&B bloom? If you're having good results with the grow then use their bloom.
I had 6 bottles of each of the grow and bloom but gave them away...

noobiE

No i do not have their bloom a and b and i need to buy some flower nutes so i was tryn to get some opinions on it. im only skeptical of dnf because i dont know anybody who uses it. i knew a buddy who had dnf grow and when he got flower nutes he went with botanicare and other supplements. so i just dont know if there are worth my time

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
U check humboldt nutrient line master a + b. Or AN sensi bloom 2 part. Depends on what u want exactly I use those amongt other things. But as long as u keep it simple dude nothing better

Latest posts

Latest posts