What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flower Flowers n more Flowers

G

Heres a little compilation of Buds ive grown since comming to IC,all from beans bought from our dear friends,Gypsy and Dutch Grown.Heres a unknown clone that i wish i knew what it was.Realy nice n spicey. :joint:

//

:joint: DJ BMS :woohoo:

G

Thanks CC,wish i knew what it is.I didnt clone it,so i have three under 24hrs light and fed them some PB grow to start them reveggin.Dont want to lose it,its so spicey and sticky.For an unknown,its a deffinate keeper bro/it reminds me so much of my SB its crazy :woohoo: .Peace DWW

Last edited:
G

More unknown.There are two phenos that i had a couple clones of each that i have no idea what they are,these are the less purple pheno..

:sasmokin:

Last edited:

guineapig

Veteran
nice job everyone!! some of the nicest dried nug pics i've seen around lately....:yoinks: .....-kind regards, gp :wave:

G

my favorite pics here are the DJ plants and mostly those unknown clones.. GREAT TASTEY LOOKIN GENETICS too bad no clue on lineage :( but if they work for you there is no need to know :-D

be well BubbleBuddy and keep the great threads-a-comin lovin the show from here :lurk:

sirharrynuggz

Those are spectacular!!! That SBBX3 looks like solid triches with just a couple of leaf tips here and there! Very impressive!

G

Thanks for stopping by everyone :respect: these are some tastey buds(unknown) :joint: i just hope the revegging goes ok ,cuz i dont want to lose these strains.Went to take some pix today and when i turned my Cam on it said " Card not Initialized" im always having problems with my cards.But never had it say that.Goin to get a new one and then take some pictures.Thanks again everyone for the kind words.Peace

G

Heres another mess up :moon: unkown clone Sativa ,smells like Oranges and tangey fruit.Havent smoked it yet,not dry enough.Kinda airy buds and spear shaped.It seemed like it was gonna be tighter buds but there airy(and no i dont mean the Schwagg weed everyone says is Ari or Airy= It passed through Arizona in a trailer on the way from Mexico ,now they call it Airy,lol, :pointlaug ). :joint: Im reveggin this girl also to save for later/if i like the smoke n i think i will/The guy who gave it to me said it was a Old school Columbian Gold cross(dont believe it)but no matter what i did,the leaf and some of the bud had a yellow to it from clone.I tryed to get it under control as a def,but it stayed yella.I dont care what it is,i like so far,finnished in 74 days and i got 2 OZ's from it,and usually get an average of 1 and 1/4 oz per plant with 20 under a 1000 watter,so it seems like a good yeilder. :wave:

:sasmokin:

Last edited:
G

Hey BOG :respect: i just took a little hit in the Bubbler and it really really tastes like Oranges and Soil Earthy.Real smooth not much expansion.Im gonna keep this girl.Wonder how long it will take to get the reveggin started.Peace DWW

Last edited:
G

Heres a doob from the first unkown clone on the first page and some SourBubble bubble hash and some BlueMoonShine Kif altogether in a sweet fatty.You can see the screen on my Kif box needs some cleanin,lol.Thought i would mix a little of everything in it :bat: .Just missin some Oil to make the Tri Fecta.Peace :joint: