What's new

FLORIDA WINS TODAY,we get med pot!!!!!

HUGE

Veteran
you got a preemptive strike against real medical cannabis. it's designed to sway voters away from the coming referendum. "we don't need medical cannabis, we've already got it".

as shown in the last election all they have to do is sway 1-2% away from voting for it.

Ding ding ding dinG. Get this man another cookie.

bigAl25

Veteran
With that asshat governor you re elected and this chicken shit deal, put another vote for medical ganja on your next ballot and send someone to take out Sheldon Adelson in Las Vegas so he doesn't spend all his money to defeat the mmj law on your next ballot.

Betterhaff

Veteran
The way I look at it it’s not just about the children. Celebrations for whom? Why not let the research be done to see what’s there. Put politics aside.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
An MMJ ballot measure has a good chance of passing next year. Young people overwhelmingly support legalization, and they vote more in presidential election years. It still sucks that it will need 60% to pass.

shithawk420

Veteran
Since when do votes count?its gonna be just like I said.CBN pills on the east coast flowers on the west coast

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It will be fully legal in Florida (my home state) at some point. Medical first, then recreational. It's only a matter of time if you look at the demographics. I'm optimistic that an MMJ law similar to California's could pass next year.

I love California, but my whole family is in Florida. Florida will catch up to the west coast in terms of weed laws at some point in my lifetime.

W

wegobigupnorth

I was about to say, these stanely brothers really do got quite the fucking monopoly going on...

Is charlottes web publically available and easily obtainable? Because I just read a post on another forum that claimed the Stanley bros have said they have not released any cuts or seeds of it to anyone and anyone claiming to have charlottes web is a liar.

If these mother fuckers truly cared about saving kids then why is this shit not available in every dispensary? There should be tons of caregivers growing and producing the oil in every state and anyone that needs access should be able to obtain it INSTANTLY just like they can obtain prescription drugs from a pharmacy immediately after getting the prescription.

the gnome

Veteran
we only lost the general election by a few percentage points so when they came around so fast to run it through again
it was a a sure thing it would pass.
this is just a foot in the door the way i see it.
give it just a bit more time and along with hi cdb strains, the hi thc strains will also be
on the menu.

Gry

Veteran
Corporate compassion seems to be what is on the agenda here. I understand that several 'similar' states have this sort of thing in the works. It would appear to be designed into fooling those who might have some concern about people being denied the potential beneifts of cannabis. There is nothing I would rather be wrong about.

Last edited:

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I lived in the South (Florida and Georgia) my whole life before I moved out here. Florida will probably be the first Southern state to legalize it. It will happen in Georgia too at some point. It's only a matter of time.

panick503

I thought I saw on the news a little while back that a Florida jury acquitted a man charged with cultivation based on his defense of it being for medical use. Anyone else hear something like that?

dddaver

Veteran
I thought I saw on the news a little while back that a Florida jury acquitted a man charged with cultivation based on his defense of it being for medical use. Anyone else hear something like that?

The term for that is an affimative defense. And that medical necessity afirmative defense is allowed in FL. I believe there was one case (Jenks vs. Florida?) in the 90's in Panama City. And Jenks won. But the only real reason he won is because he is very rich, could afford a huge high priced legal team that did deep research, and they just threw all kinds of paperwok at the court, so he won because he bought the victory. That is very common in Florida. $$$ rules everything. And had he an overwhelming need too. I think both he and his wife had cancer. You can Google it.

But there may be other individual casses.

OLDproLg

Veteran
1 little victory!!!

Thats all this is folks,as my favorite band
just passed threw here,RUSH!!!

They have a song called"1 little victory"

No matter what all you think with all the bashing,
this is the point your missing:the FEDS NOW HAVE TO
re schedule cannabis!!

They have to be some HUGE biggie bastards to say
it does Not have med value anymore right!!!
;)
Next,with all the high CDB strains out there,how can
you restrict it to 1 strain???
that wall will fall fast...

On the stark brother bull,do NOT be worried about BIG FARMS.
sure they will get their way at first,but the other point here,is

it is NOW ALLOWED for a type of medication here,and then haha
EDUCATION WILL TAKE PLACE as it did in ALL the OTHER MED STATES!!!!!

When you educate these BLIND and DUMB judges,they have to except
testimonies and facts over BELIEFS.

See where i am going now!
Yah,i am not all happy as can be about this shit,
but it is good to read thing like the opposing side
being BLOCKED/STOPPED when it comes to any MJ hearings!!!

NEXT VOTE HERE,IT IS IN BABY NO DOUGHTS AT ALL.....
with ALL the people out to VOTE for a president hehe,it
WILL PASS EASY,as we already had it in my opinion last vote
but the corrupt took the 2% and placed it on their votes.
it WAS 60% to 40% and if you do not think we can get that 2%
the next go round,THINK AGAIN maybe??the young did NOT vote
the last time as morgan did try and learned this..
:)
so think positive friends,time is in our hands believe me!
peace,to all the needy in florida..
Lg

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
but ya still cant get high mutherfuckers...big deal I can get cbd products delivered anywhere in the usa...not much of a victory but better than nuthin...yeehaw..thc has medicinal properties too ya know..

As an ex-Florida native, I definitely feel for my friends and family that still live there. The fact that Florida has even accomplished this light victory is surprising though. Maybe it's simply a sign of the country's progress because I feel like Florida is often trailing the majority of the U.S. in forward thinking. No offense to any Floridians. I know what it's like to be open minded in a conservative state.