What's new

Florida Outdoors: AK47, White Widow, Blueberry and Bagseed

I appreciate the kind words. Gotta get the cam and get some more pics up here. Got some Super Silver Haze finishing up right now.

Sorry guys...no pics of the SSH last season. Got more going this year that are about to go in the ground. Here's some Mango x Widow:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I've been working on an outdoor project for a while now. During the last attempt, the male i chose to use threw a few females so I ditched the whole lot of seeds. I was more careful this time and i've been stress testing a few SSH F2 Sk/Hz dominant males and they seem to be true males. I've done water/food/abuse stress tests on them but i haven't light poisoned them. I'm running out of time to do it but I feel confident in Shanti's record of no hermies. I'll be using them separately in different locations to pollinate the Mango x Widow. My goal is a tough outdoor strain that is top notch and has medical properties as well as a strong sativa high. I'll most likely back cross to the Mango but that determination will be made once the seed is tested.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts