What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

florida og - dna genetics

matt11

photos

photos

Here is one of my flowering rooms with the Florida og. Just flipped to bloom same day picture was taken. Node spacing is pretty tight with my hid on them from seed. Topped around the 4th node, got me some nice multi top bushes. All in all I'm happy thus far. But I have 2 other fl. Og's in my veg room that are showing moderate nute burn tips, not bad though, but definitely less tolerable then the others. Right now I'm feeding them 1.0-1.2 ec. Hydro DTW

Attachments

• IMG_0937.jpg
    IMG_0937.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0938.jpg
    IMG_0938.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0939.jpg
    IMG_0939.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 18

matt11

Well now 5 weeks into bloom and the fl og is coming out good, looking chronic as fuck . very pungent smell, classic og kush smell, but elevated up a few notches. Also I'm impressed with the trichome development, getting very frosted already, ultra sticky icky. Much more trichomes in this stage then the rest of my crop, 5 other strains. I'll update again soon with pictures, when their almost done.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Well now 5 weeks into bloom and the fl og is coming out good, looking chronic as fuck . very pungent smell, classic og kush smell, but elevated up a few notches. Also I'm impressed with the trichome development, getting very frosted already, ultra sticky icky. Much more trichomes in this stage then the rest of my crop, 5 other strains. I'll update again soon with pictures, when their almost done.

Pics ?

DJXX

Veteran
you are gonna love it...DNA knocked it out of the park with this offering...i took mine 70 days and its loud...frosty decent ogish yield...kept three to pick from...stuff is really good...DNA has never disappointed me...many keepers from one bean too...i have two i am bout ready to chop...i'll put up pics early next week of them....think you will find something to keep around..DJXX

matt11

Awesome to hear! Yeah be sure to throw up some pictures when you get time, looking forwards to see this strain finished

S

sourpuss

you are gonna love it...DNA knocked it out of the park with this offering...i took mine 70 days and its loud...frosty decent ogish yield...kept three to pick from...stuff is really good...DNA has never disappointed me...many keepers from one bean too...i have two i am bout ready to chop...i'll put up pics early next week of them....think you will find something to keep around..DJXX

Just put those beans at the top of my pop list:) glad your opinion got me to change from djs gold to florida og!!!

Funny how shitty growers will bash gear and not look within to why all their strains suck haha....

DJXX

Veteran
Just put those beans at the top of my pop list:) glad your opinion got me to change from djs gold to florida og!!!

Funny how shitty growers will bash gear and not look within to why all their strains suck haha....
Sup SP...am looking at a jar of Warslog #2...kept one...wonderful smoke and decent yield...really good hybrid...man the Florida Lemon OG is really good also...worth a pop too...i ordered the Florida OG and got the Florida Lemon as freebies...both worth a pop...i think people that always have bad things to say need to ck their growing skills out...either you have it or you don't...DJXX

you should check out Rare Dankness Scott's Og (TK x RD1) and LeeRoy (tk x rd2) are both Triangle Kush based and mine are top notch fire for real.
(also both rd1 and rd2 are TK based males)

also True Canna genetics 'the truth' is TK x sfv/chem

Bobbo4200

Veteran
How big is your tent Matt?

I have a buddy that absolutely loves DNA. He has threw me a few cuts over the years, DNA seems pretty good to me. I was going to start a Tangilope seed for him, but my hand is gonna be pretty messed up for a bit.

matt11

The tent the Florida og is a 4'x4'x6' secret jardin. Due to the room the tent is in its the biggest I could go, I have another tent in the room too, and utilizing open space for another sub-crop.
I usually just run my crops in open room(s) with alot of space, but this run I wanted to use my tents because of a breeding project I'm doing.
But really I hate working with tents. I much rather build the room itself. But I can defiantly see why people use tents, their pretty convenient, just too cramped for me, I like the walk around my plants comfortably and give them ample space between.

matt11

you should check out Rare Dankness Scott's Og (TK x RD1) and LeeRoy (tk x rd2) are both Triangle Kush based and mine are top notch fire for real.
(also both rd1 and rd2 are TK based males)

also True Canna genetics 'the truth' is TK x sfv/chem

i actually have a cross of the truth 6 weeks into bloom now, Humboldt seed organization's "truth band". I got 2 phenotypes , one that's short, super bulky and indica dominant. And another that's stretched alot and looks to me leaning towards sativa dominant. The short phenotypes topped very well, only topped once around the 4th node and gave me 6 or 7 top colas. Smells very very sweet, I can tell she's gonna be real good.:woohoo:

matt11

I find that the 4x4 tent is a great size, alot more room then it seems. Right now I have 5 good size plants in their and their doing great. I
have a 1000 watt hps running, open hood. With a 435 cfm hurricane inline for extraction. And the temps are mint at 76f-79f

matt11

day 49

day 49

This is one of the more indica leaning phenotype I have of the fl. Og. I'll put up more pictures pretty soon.

Attachments

• IMG_1109.jpg
    IMG_1109.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1110.jpg
    IMG_1110.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1111.jpg
    IMG_1111.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 21

DJXX

Veteran
This is one of the more indica leaning phenotype I have of the fl. Og. I'll put up more pictures pretty soon.
Sup Matt11...hey i have harvested 5 so far and they are all killer smoke..a medium yield but excellent trichs, density, taste and beautiful buds...one more in flower and she had the loudest stem rub, partially pregnant also with Diesel Glue dust....not one nanner and they are all so good, its gonna be hard to pick the keeper ...DJXX

matt11

Nice to hear!
How long did the 5 you harvested already take to flower? If you don't mind me asking. Trying to get a feel for when I should be expecting to chop. I'm n the 7 week and the trichomes are looking on point so far, really maturing nicely.

Latest posts

Latest posts