What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eri

Found banana juice today. Hoping Switch makes pollen dormant.

Defoliation ✅

EA7C59BF-C25A-4A28-A15C-A2CA68A3CCB1.jpeg
3B5B2AB0-42D7-4C45-A569-96C8000F190F.jpeg

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
What nutes an strength are you using? Hard to tell is that's nute burn or a deficiency. Also defoliated more of them top fan leaves(ones without crystals). Led needs direct path to the nugs from what I'm gathering about led. I'm still 100% hps for flower, even my hydro store will tell you the buds are not the same from a hos/CMH light to led. They do recommend led for veg to save power an reduce heat.

I wonder how your quality/ yield would compare with a 315cmh🤔. Probably focus on getting a better strain that isn't Hermie prone

Reactions: Eri

Eri

What nutes an strength are you using? Hard to tell is that's nute burn or a deficiency. Also defoliated more of them top fan leaves(ones without crystals). Led needs direct path to the nugs from what I'm gathering about led. I'm still 100% hps for flower, even my hydro store will tell you the buds are not the same from a hos/CMH light to led. They do recommend led for veg to save power an reduce heat.

I wonder how your quality/ yield would compare with a 315cmh🤔. Probably focus on getting a better strain that isn't Hermie prone

Hey cfl king, thanks for the input, when lights are on, I’ll defoliate the rest of the fan leaves.
I have new great genetics, you can count on that, and I’m really excited to start going through those seeds.
Part of this experiment is to run everything on this LED, as it was rated for flowering, and would really cut costs if proven effective.
The nute burn is real and noticed. I’m using cutting edge solution plant amp and mag amp for my cal and mag, and the entire biobizz line. Everything is listed as OMRI. I’m in week 3, do you have a recommendation for ppm level? Do you prefer to alternating between nutrients and water? I have in the past but it was recommended to use nutrients every time, but reduce amount.

Last edited:

cfl...KING

Veteran
Calmag kills THC in flowering. After the stretch it's a big no no. I try to not use is at all in flowering

Reactions: Eri

cfl...KING

Veteran
No articles off the top of my head. Just years of reading other people diaries, high time articles an my own grows. It's why miricle grow is ok for vegging but not good for flower. Also I've never had a calmag deficiency in flower past the first couple weeks. My plants are always nice green thru flower. Canna coco with canna nutes
IMG_20220812_224410499.jpg

Eri

That is one fine bud, what flavor?

I am using RO water, biobizz suggests the use of a supplement of Calcium and Magnesium in this case. I started out with hot soil, the ocean forest, wasn’t sure if I would need it.

It’s a 1% dose of chelated cal and mag. sulfates, I was following the schedule CES has on website. Check out Mag-Amped and Plant-Amp guaranteed analysis and tell me what you think.

Yesterday was 1 gallon of water to breakdown any build up.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts