What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronicdoc316

hey guys ...

thanks for the Heads up on those shops Mac Daddys is Great in melbourne

I am looking for a WEED STAR water pipe .....do you know where they sell those in Florida by chance.

G

Guest 18340

Anybody going to Guavaween this year in y'bor city? Might be a good place for some of us Floridians to meet up and get our party on. I'll be there with my wife, for sure. I'll be dressed up as a priest but i'll have red face paint on with devils' horns glued to my forehead, the wife will be dressed as a catholic school girl (get it?).
Anyway, sooooo...are you gonna be there?

G

Guest 16149

Evlme
Love to meet some of my fellow hobbyist but cannot travel very far due to the back (failed back syndrome, after back surgery) so I will have to pass on this one, maybe a more local festival sometime :)

asher1er

Veteran
Siddartha said:
Damn asher, that looks like some real kind. What is it?

thanks, its a local haze :joint:

Evl i usually go out to orlando or tampa for Halloween, we'll see which spot it is this year, :joint:

G

Guest 18340

Just wanted to let the "space coasters" know that the HTG supply joint off the corner of wickham rd & 192 is now open.
Walking in there was like the gates of heaven opening, brightlights and angels singin in my head.
Stay safe my floridian friends, the duke boys are on the prowl...

BC420h

just wanted to let everyone know that the indoor garden expo is comeing back to orlando again in november. The web site is indoorgardenexpo.com

G

Guest 18340

BC420h said:
just wanted to let everyone know that the indoor garden expo is comeing back to orlando again in november. The web site is indoorgardenexpo.com
Hell Yeah!!! I miss it last year. Sure as hell aint gonn mis it this year :jump:

asher1er

Veteran
evlme2 said:
Hell Yeah!!! I miss it last year. Sure as hell aint gonn mis it this year :jump:
it's well worth the donations for you guys going on the public day..theres tons of stuff to drive home with for free and tons of stuff to buy for cheap :joint:

G

Guest 18340

I have a "friend" who lives down the street from that cop. Fuckin cop was into all kinds of shit.
Apparently a snitch did him in. I don't know whats worse, a snitch or a dirty cop :confused:

asher1er

Veteran
evlme2 said:
I have a "friend" who lives down the street from that cop. Fuckin cop was into all kinds of shit.
Apparently a snitch did him in. I don't know whats worse, a snitch or a dirty cop :confused:

A Snitch :dueling:

FLA.GOON

evlme2 said:

SAME SHIT HAPPEN TO ME ON 4/30 FUCKIN COP THAT LIVES NEXT DOOR DID ME IN ! :bashhead:

Status
Not open for further replies.