What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR BIGG

cool on the vote of confidence with the strains. it will be a slow build up at first, but im happy with the space so far. setting up 4k for flower to get through the summer and get the fingers sticky again. building the room for 8k final.

nites all

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Pics Fellas. Keep It Rolling. Here Is A Lil Update......

Grandoggy

picture.php

Purp Pheno of BHIBL

picture.php

GDP S1 Very Dense

picture.php

Fire Starter

picture.php

gh0st9

Veteran
Reporting in from NE florida!
Been here for about 3 years lurking, and just really starting up seriously. Before then I was just a kid fucking around.
I'm really envious of all you guys running indoors, outdoors out here just can't run/support some of those elite strains you guys are running.

Maybe it can, just wouldn't seem like it.
Then again I've never tried:bashhead:.

I'll be reporting in more often!
Wish you all the best and safety in all your endeavors

toasted1

Gsizzle sup man :tiphat: awesome pics as usual :yummy:

outta all the strains uv ran wich 1nz stick out the most to u and are worthy of keepers?

stay safe
:smokey:

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gsizzle sup man :tiphat: awesome pics as usual :yummy:

outta all the strains uv ran wich 1nz stick out the most to u and are worthy of keepers?

stay safe

Thats a hard one to answer buddy as I like variety. No matter how good smoke can be, smoking it day in and day out the same smoke gets a lil tiresome in my case. Other factors that come into play are production strains or personal head stash. But a few that I have kept around or find unique. That I can think of right now.

Black Haze
Old School Purple Haze (East Coast Cut)
Pre 98 Bubba
OG Chem
Candy Chem
Chem4 X Bubba
ECSD
C99 BX1(FC)
Purple Diesel
UK Cheese
Mob Boss
Tahoe OG x Larry BX3

Some that are very promising

SLH(CMP)
Old School Jack Herer
Albert Walker
BKxGK

Some honorable mentions

Casey Jones... Dumped the cut i had was pretty sensitive
Strawberry Diesel x C99 Lost very good Production of quality smoke

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That fire starter looks like its going to be a powerful smoke.

Whats the parents on that?

Looks to be good and smells damn good. Lot of Lemon Zest Paint Thinner so far. The parents are White Fire x Casey Jones. This is the standout pheno so far compared to the others in looks and smell. Have not sample any yet.

gh0st9

Veteran
Thats a hard one to answer buddy as I like variety. No matter how good smoke can be, smoking it day in and day out the same smoke gets a lil tiresome in my case. Other factors that come into play are production strains or personal head stash. But a few that I have kept around or find unique. That I can think of right now.

Black Haze
Old School Purple Haze (East Coast Cut)
Pre 98 Bubba
OG Chem
Candy Chem
Chem4 X Bubba
ECSD
C99 BX1(FC)
Purple Diesel
UK Cheese
Mob Boss
Tahoe OG x Larry BX3

Some that are very promising

SLH(CMP)
Old School Jack Herer
Albert Walker
BKxGK

Some honorable mentions

Casey Jones... Dumped the cut i had was pretty sensitive
Strawberry Diesel x C99 Lost very good Production of quality smoke
wooooweee those are some purty strains you got there!:toohot:

Really envious of you. Must've been a long and hard time for you to get all those cuts, looks worth it though!

Hows the Tahoe x Larry running for ya? I had a friend from up north send me some Tahoe x HA og that he was running. That was some fire. And it sounds similar (sure sounds good to me!)

Who says Cali has all the dank?! Just look at this thread!

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Out of all the OG on OG crosses I grew. This is the one that was a face smasher. It was a full face melt with this one. I was a lil disappointed in a lot of the OG seed runs. Until i ran across this one which made me seek OG cuts to compare.

picture.php

gh0st9

Veteran
Out of all the OG on OG crosses I grew. This is the one that was a face smasher. It was a full face melt with this one. I was a lil disappointed in a lot of the OG seed runs. Until i ran across this one which made me seek OG cuts to compare.

View Image

Wow what is that one?

Also how would you put the BHIBL against the Og strains? I'm trying to choose between the BHIBL, a The White cross, or some og cut/cross for my indoor.

toasted1

Gsizzle thats a impressive list u have :respect:
ive always wanted to run the Black im sure ive smoked her b4 but never had the luck of havin her in the garden and that tahoe x larry sounds sick i had a friend who raved about the larry he smoke while on a trip said it was the fire :faint:

this weekend i was able to scrape up some wood and put together a temp 2'x4'x4' veg cab with a 400wt MH and a window shaker cuz the cabs where it gets 100* -105* during the day i almoust passed out like 4 times buildin it :biggrin: but its done and chilln at a cool 74* now i can get back to collectin :woohoo:

hope every1z stayn cool and high

stay safe

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow what is that one?

Also how would you put the BHIBL against the Og strains? I'm trying to choose between the BHIBL, a The White cross, or some og cut/cross for my indoor.

That is the Tahoe OG x Larry BX3. I cant answer that one yet, as I have not sample the BHIBL as of yet but soon.

Gsizzle thats a impressive list u have :respect:
ive always wanted to run the Black im sure ive smoked her b4 but never had the luck of havin her in the garden and that tahoe x larry sounds sick.

hope every1z stayn cool and high

stay safe

Yeh I always like the Black Haze but its a old school strain and played out in the flooded market of FL. I have spoke with a quite a few people that had ran a couple of elite strains. They always tell me its one they should have kept in the garden. Hopefully she will find a way to your garden soon.

Gsizzle has always got the best fades!!!

Look at them colors.Great J.O.B. fo sho.

You have low night temps sizzle?

AAwww man its allrriigght I guess. Nothing to brag on. My temps at night only have a 10 degree window. So the lowest it gets is 69 degrees. I get a lot of fading when I cut ppms slowly instead of doing a complete flush.

MR BIGG

Mag quality shots Sir Sizzle :woohoo:

I truly hate doing the double duty of building while cropping, but only happens with moves so i know others deal with it too.

Got the co2 and controller hooked in the other day, the girls are dancing their happy dance now.

Got the ballasts off the floor and got the 240 run for the HPH-8, so now the ballasts can do their happy dance also....

gh0st9

Veteran
Gsizzle,

Please let us know when you do!
Also everyone feel free to chime in, I know its hard to tell, but what would guys say the most popular strain grown in-state is? I'm not very connected but most I know tell me its a diesel strain.

Funny thing is I never even had Triangle/White until 2 years ago when my friend's cousin brought some from Oregon!

In other news, I ordered some Hazeman seeds- Triple XXX, Fugu Kush, Hippie Headband. Gonna pop some seeds and find some keepers hopefully, that can run both in and out during the dry season. Very, very excited.

G

Guest 88950

gh0st9

i only had 1 female BH IBL survive my rough transplant and it wasnt p19 dom so the high wasnt skull tingling but it worked really well on my spasms...frosty as hell with a mild smell / taste.

im going to pop the other half pack and a few pure sativa strains next week so i hope to find a nice p19 dom F to keep........if not i got f2's.

gh0st9

Veteran
SSH

I'm sorry to hear that. And sorry for the little knowledge but p19? I thought it was bred out?
Nice, let us know how the search goes!

I really like the frostiness, I know frostiness isn't saying much other than looking pretty, but after having some of the real-deal triangle/white(before it became huge at least, so I think it was from the clone?), frostiness is ingrained in my mind and I'm sad to say I might be addicted to looking at buds that look like snowballs:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.