picture.php

Chem4 X Pre 98 Bubba

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Few days over 6. Gonna play things by eye as this is my first run with her. I was told 10 weeks but we will see.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
We were supposed to be able to vote this year but I have heard rumors that it was going to make it. We will see.....

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Is someone pulling my leg or is med MJ on the ballot this year
It 'was' there but I thought I read that it didnt make it.. on the other hand, unless the feds make it legal, one could be on edge, like the 55,000 MMJ patients in Colorado, where the feds came in and shut everything down in the state... are those people going to be 'looked into'?

G

Guest 88950

^^^^big diff. is that if i were in Co. i could still grow my own w/o fear of any leo's harassing me...........the big guys are on their target.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chem4 x Bubba has a smell that is earthy and mustard. Pretty dense buds. Gonna try and take her to 70 before Chop. Seems like a pretty nice blend of both geno type. Has a slight of purp that the camera does not catch. She is 61 of 12/12. Keep it rolling FLA

picture.php

komrade komura

Good looking pics gents....evlme2 that looks like some serious shit down and shut up concentrate.

Smoking some 1 year old Chronic and Sour Cream I grew last year when I was here for 4 months. Cures to an excellent taste...but the Chronic is still just boring stoned.

Is the MMJ law going to be on the ballot? I will fly home from england to vote for that...or make all the absentee efforts if they allow me (florida ain't know for counting all the votes it seems...especially absentee and military)

Hope everyone is doing well...staying safe and stoned.

Saw Jane's Addiction last night....and I knew the location of the best guitarist playing on the planet last night. 'Ocean Size' was a fucking tour deforce!!

G

Guest 18340

Gsizzle, Grownout, you guys never cease to amaze me:biggrin:
KK, you ain't kidding my man. That oil is a conversation ender:ying:

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Thanks guys!!! Glad you enjoyed those pics. I got plenty more where that came from. :D

I am only running 1200w right now in a 4x4x7 tent. Prolly around $80 more on the bill for the month. I also run a 12,000BTU portable A/C as well. Gotta have that running a Stacked vert bulb setup. :)

G

Guest 88950

^^^^ me too.........1200w in a 4x4 w/ ac and a 6" & 4" fan + 400w veg and im $80

Status
Not open for further replies.