What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Anything GGG you cant go wrong. They have some very elite crosses imo and they are tested and proven. I am going to see what I can do about getting some of the final product of these testers to a lab to test. The Stomper is their trademark strain and its definitely a killer one, so anything its crossed with is bound to be just as good.

They are really good guys too and very willing to help out their customers.

komrade komura

Fucking sentence guidelines in england...more than 9 plants and you serve time...even if you show no evidence of supplying to others...(baggies and scale). This is not a PLEA system like in the states.

FFS...draconian...and the judges here wear powdered wigs still.

But the cops will confiscate a joint and send you on your way, if you are white. Minorities here experience 'stop and frisk' almost everyday.

Minority street dealers here go find the cops early in the morning and get stopped. Why? Because the british pigs have to give them a fucking receipt that they were stopped today already. They then show this to any further pigs later in the day and they get a pass...because stopping and frisking a minority twice in one day would violate refined english sensibilities and be a legitimate cause for a discriminatory complaint.

Good for the street dealers I say. Well done lads, find the flaw and exploit it!

Remember this is an island...like Australia and just like australia, animals isolated went wierd....so are the cultural marsupials of england.

1 tent max seems to be the law.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Here is another shot of the ChemSour Clone and a Bud Shot of the Monster ChemSour tree I am flushing. I love the way the clone is looking, she is sooo damn frosty. Its about a week behind the big one but I am going to take her to 10-11wks.

She didnt stretch as much as I thought she would but that may have been my fault from something I used on the beast and then fed it to the clone as well. The beast was around 3-4ft when I put it in flower and is now only around 5.5-6ft when standing upright. It helped keep the beast in check height wise in a big way but the clone never got its full stretch on so its going to be quality buds just not alot of it, enough for my personal stash though. :D

Oh and I never brag this much about a strain or pheno until I got found this one. I am very impressed with it all around. I am very picky about what strains I run and especially clone and keep.

Monster ChemSour bud:

picture.php

ChemSour Clone 1a:

picture.php

picture.php

Sorry for the long post. Thanks for reading and looking guys!!! :thank you:

confused

Hello everyone in this thread. I'm finally leaving this fine state of Florida and moving to greener (ahem... warmer) pastures. How is warmer even possible you ask? It is.

I'd like to thank all of you friendly people for the chats and advice over the years. I'll always be checking in when I can find the internet.

Even though the laws are tough here, this is still a great fucking state.

I'm out! :)

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Looks like some well grown Stomper right there!!! Was really hopin to get in on the IBL testers but they had those covered. I have the Mendo Montage F2's and if its anything like the originals then it should be killer. I will definitely be grabbing some Stomper Bx or IBL's though when they drop.

G

Guest 18340

That is some FIRE right there! Sweet grape taste on the inhale, dank/hashy taste on the exhale. I'm a well seasoned MJ smoker and 3 tokes had my head pulsating.
That pheno that the buds pictured came from is a KEEPER!
Folks down here in the dirty know how precarious it is to grow. We tend to only hold onto the best of the best when it comes to plants. GGG's Grape Stomper gets an official stamp of approval from Florida:biggrin:
Well done Blaner, you have unleashed the beast!

Last edited:

komrade komura

Hey confused....hope all is well with you. Florida is now down 1 good guy

Warmer than florida....cool.

Take care bro! We'll leave a light on for you, just in case you wanna come back.

komrade komura

Day 27 C-99 (Female Seeds)

Day 27 C-99 (Female Seeds)

Impressed with this plant:

- survived 5 days alone with flood feet to start

- very little smell

- Buds up quickly...if it fills out it will be bumper for the cabinet.

Time to dial back on the nutes a little I think.

Hope everyone is doing well, safe and stoned.

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 19

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Beautiful work KK, I'm finishing up for the winter/spring season so I'll have lots of pics to post shortly.

Anybody else gonna put up some pics??

Whats growing in the keys like? I didn't get the chance.. got arrested in big pine key shipped to key west jailed for 3 months then krome for 2 months then deported.. lol

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
In the Keys it's pretty much like growin on the main land. I used to grow in 1 gal pots out in the mangroves back in the 70's and 80's. But now it's all indoors. Sorry bout your trouble while you were there. Also in the 80's we had only 3 FHP for the whole Keys and 3 sheriff's deputy's for each station if the island was big enough. We used to find bales and kilos washed up on the beaches. You would just gather it up take it home and wash the sand and salt out. Then if it hadn't been out at sea to long, the stuff wasn't to bad. But those days are gone. Now the keys are crawling with law enforcement.

In the Keys it's pretty much like growin on the main land. I used to grow in 1 gal pots out in the mangroves back in the 70's and 80's. But now it's all indoors. Sorry bout your trouble while you were there. Also in the 80's we had only 3 FHP for the whole Keys and 3 sheriff's deputy's for each station if the island was big enough. We used to find bales and kilos washed up on the beaches. You would just gather it up take it home and wash the sand and salt out. Then if it hadn't been out at sea to long, the stuff wasn't to bad. But those days are gone. Now the keys are crawling with law enforcement.

nice I want to go back.. hook me up with a sail boat for a pound :)

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
Trainwreck - Chopped @ 75 days

Trainwreck - Chopped @ 75 days

Definitely gonna have some of these girls ready to start flowering in july to see the difference from how they finished this spring.

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
Durban Poison - chopped @ 65 days

Durban Poison - chopped @ 65 days

Chunky buds on this one, I'm gonna wait until nov/dec to flower these next fall. I think the cooler weather will just make it all better. Seems to be a big yielder, if it wasn't staked the plant would have fallen apart from the weight of the buds. Thank God for dowels, twist ties and duct tape :biggrin:

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
Dutchgrowns SC99 - chopped @ 65 days

Dutchgrowns SC99 - chopped @ 65 days

This was a smaller plant to start with, it will be interesting to veg one out to a good size in the fall and see what happens

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
Pinequeen Haze - chopped @ 63 days

Pinequeen Haze - chopped @ 63 days

Haven't really had a chance to sample this one yet, but it looks and smells delicious!

MostHigh

Usually, I distrust the interwebz and cannabis forums as a means to reach out and network with gardeners and hobbiests of nature's finest.

Then other times, like my current phase...I go bonkers from the isolation and just have to reach out with a big...WHATS UP FLORIDA! :wave:

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
nice I want to go back.. hook me up with a sail boat for a pound :)
I would very much like that for myself but that was 30 and 40 years ago. Those days are long gone, if anything like that happens now it's very rare and generally if you've seen it ,then the law has already seen it and you'll get popped if you try to get it. As for growing in the mangroves there just to many people around now and your grow would be found. That's why we do indoors now. Same as on the the mainland. But hey there's a lot of great weed grown indoors all over, that's why Florida is the #1 indoor cannabis producing state in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.