What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Enjoy Yourself

Enjoy Yourself

The weather has been (mostly) beautiful, hope you enjoy it!

:tiphat:

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
The weather has been (mostly) beautiful, hope you enjoy it!

:tiphat:

Thanks yeah it's been OK...barely 70F right now though!
th_smiley_emoticons_cold.gif
images

Last edited:
G

Guest 88950

GSIZZLE

as usual your girls look awsome.

the black haze mmmmmmmmmm

is your old school ak-47 a cherry smelling pheno while flowering? i got some pics of mine before she was cut so ill try and upload them this weekend. it has a sweet cherry laffy taffy smell but as she is curing the smell is quite different.

how long did you take the ak?

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
GSIZZLE

as usual your girls look awsome.

the black haze mmmmmmmmmm

is your old school ak-47 a cherry smelling pheno while flowering? i got some pics of mine before she was cut so ill try and upload them this weekend. it has a sweet cherry laffy taffy smell but as she is curing the smell is quite different.

how long did you take the ak?

Well this cut was giving to me as CAK-47 for Cherry AK-47. The story is all mixed up. Some say it is a Cherry AK-47 pheno from an original 3paks of seeds. Some say it is an AK back crossed to a Cherry AK-47 female. It does smells like Cherry either way. Reminds me of Cherry Chloraseptic. If grown with organic supplemented nutes the smell of cherry is more intense. I have some Cherry AK-47 x Strawberry Diesel I will blend in to see what I come up with. I usually take her at 65 days but could go 70days. She is a bell ringer for me. Sends a pulsating buzz all through my head and body.

toasted1

"must spread rep more" :D
Gsizzle great shots as usual leave'n my mouth watern :respect:

good to c sum og's checkn n glad every1z safe and doin good :smoke out:

dig'n sux :moon:

:smoweed:

stay safe
:smokey:

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some more CAK47. The only difference between this and the one up above is this one was fed FNB and room temps 91+ due to faulty A/C and high 70's lights off. She is tough.....The one up above was started with FNB then switched to Maxi Bloom 2nd week of 12/12.

picture.php

Here is a shot of the Black Haze x Mosca C99 BX1

picture.php

FunkyFL

Hey everyone :wave:

New to the forums here and saw this thread, so I figured I'd pop in and say hello.

I'm a first time grower and today is day 37 since I switched to 12/12. Just growing bagseed for now, until I get the hang of this.

This pic is from day 33.
Garden 004.jpg

Happy growing!

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Thanks for the tip!

You're welcome!

Another thing you can do
is look for a product called Cal/Mag (any brand will do!) and add that (5ml/Gallon) to your water every watering.
That stuff helps avoiding tip burn as well and fights the fairly common Mg deficiency
(during vegging) as well.

Botanicare%20Cal-Mag%20Plus.jpg

G

Guest 88950

AK-47 Cherry Pheno

AK-47 Cherry Pheno

this was the first one flowered after getting this cut passed my way :tiphat:
taken @ 65 d with a 14 d flush

Veg pic of her sister

EDIT: not sure how to get bigger pics.

Relentless

Veteran
SSH that cherry ak looks nice! ive been on the list to get that pheno several times and it never panned out for some reason. keep up the good work !

G

Guest 88950

double strawberry diesel from REZ -- taken @ 65 d

ECSD leaning pheno. i didnt take pics of the KKSC leaning pheno, sorry.

i had a few problems and she had a stressful life but there she is. the ECSD leaner throws a few nanners so her sis is staying in veg until i decide what to do, kill her or flower by herself?

its only a few early on but its a pain for me to deal with w/o seeding my girls. ill probably flower her big and alone and if i miss some nanners and get unwanted seeds then ill use her to make some BHO pills.

FunkyFL

@strainhunter: I have some calmag already, I have only been using it with nutes every other watering, so I guess I'll start using it every watering!

I have been using general organics nutes, they have a pretty nice box of goodies for around 30 bucks, called the GO Box, 8 different nutes that can of course be used through all stages of growth.

@SSH: WOW that looks like candy!! titties!!

Status
Not open for further replies.