What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boo and Cold Water NOT

Boo and Cold Water NOT

wanted to show my FL brothers why i love my new home!

in reality im just trying to get BOO to come visit ;)[/quote]

WoW I Like The Pixs Dag, But about Boo getting in that cold N.W.Water :laughing: I dont think So. I can just see him with A straw hat on and A Corn Cob Pipe Leaning back with his Leg Crossed and A Bamboo Pole. Peting his dog and Watching out for Grizzly Bears. Thats A Country Boys Kind If Fishing LOL LOL Glad to see you are doing Well up There. :jump::gday::wave: You should see my Room Now My Friend WOW Its A Poppen

Last edited:

toasted1

Happy 420 every1 :joint: :smoke: :bongsmi::smoke out:
:smoweed: :smoweed: :smoweed: :smoweed:

enjoyn dabs of ecsd,medi,c99 oil all day by the pool :D

glad to c ppl checkn n and safe :wave:

stay safe
:smokey:

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy 420 stick around everyone look forward to telling you all this next year. Keep it rolling to the wheels fall off.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Late to the party

Late to the party

Happy 420 Everybody!! :smoke:

Til next year - stay safe & stoned!

picture.php
Day 26
day 3 of 12:12
album.php

Aquamist system is doing me well.
Gorilla Grape is on the way.

Last edited:

komrade komura

It's Earth Day.

Our fetish of permanent growth based on greed and competition is at long last failing.

Cooperation has always been our only alternative...it is finally becoming obvious again.

So today I will:
- turn off all the unnecessary lights and electronics
- recycle my glass, plastic and paper
- compost my vegetable waste
- finish replacing my incandescent bulbs with CFLs
- drive the minimum in a car

What the fuck are you doing for ya mother today?

komrade komura

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Some very profound words KK, there are too many people who get all their news from one source and if you are a Foxnews or CNN viewer, Democracy Now will expose you to issues and events that you would never hear about otherwise.

If you have access to the internet, then you should be using the WORLD WIDE WEB of info that is out there. Visit a news site from another country and read what they have to say about America and it will give you a new perspective. Our Government has had us all on a high propaganda diet for a very long time, though many people don't realize that.

While I didn't help Mother Earth by driving 180 miles today, I did get to visit with a very good friend I don't see often enough and exchange a bunch of plants & seed stock (the legal kind anyway), get caught up and plan a couple of hunting and fishing trips for the summer and fall. It's too damn hot already, but all in all an enjoyable day.

G

Graham Purwatt

i made my 18 year old son move out back to our shed/apartment today for earth day since he consumes everything he can get his hands on and refuses to get a job or do anything for his self.last stop before i boot him down the road.at least the shed (was intended to be a mother-in-law apartment but was poorly built and unfinished)has windows and i put a window unit a/c in for him but no more lounging around all day watching tv and threatening to punch his 12 year old brother in the face or disprespecting his mom and i.the boy just has no drive or respect and seems to think great things will just fall in his lap.really getting sick of it,i given him, all the advice i can.i was raising his ass at 17 and he can't even make a sandwich for himself.try to lead them to water and i guess sometimes they just won't drink unless you shove a feeding tube down their throat.really makes me sad but i have 3 others that aren't grown that need raising,this one just seems happy to fail so best of luck to him

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Best of luck to you Gram. Hope all goes well and your kid gets his head out of his ass. We where all little shitheads one day long ago remember. Hopefully he has that moment in life were he realizes what really matters in life (Family, Freinds, and being a good, honest and hardworking person)

Ioni Botani

Yes Graham, this may be a personal question...but does he smoke herb?

I find myself stuck in a rut at the moment, finding a job isn't the most easy thing in the world right now, unless ya know people. A friend has been searching for over a year...he finally got one mopping floors for the midnight shift at a Wal-Mart almost an hour away. This is an intelligent, hard working, highly trained college and university graduate mind you...mopping floors at midnight. This dude should be building skyscrapers...
...Or greenhouses ;)

If only this state were medical...we would ALL have plenty of AWESOME work for our loved ones...can anyone say 'Hoop Houses'?

Thanks Florida legislature! You were there when we needed you!!
And our great Governor!!! Whose shoddy health care practices sent him our way...and thank goodness for that!! All we need is a health-care scandal CEO Right-wing nut at the helm..

I'm voting Republican again!!! (NOT.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts