What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord Boo, When you come back you sure do it with A Bang WOW They Look Great. I want Some, Whats The Strain. Good to see you here Again You Old Fart LOL LOL

Last edited:

jgrow

Im aware of all of this, being FL is top on the list in indoor i thought there might be clones going around. Personal small grow, just need my smoke.

ambition

I've got a few questions for you Floridians, if you don't mind?

I am a grower who was offered a (legit, 9-5) job in Tampa a few hours ago. I was offered one in the Seattle location as well. Heres the thing: I LOVE Florida short the drug laws(tampa especially), hate Seattle (save for liberal drug laws). I love the fishing the most, as well as the beaches and weather. It's truly my favorite state in the union...cept them damn drug laws.

So my question is, knowing that I will be a grower, should I pass on my Florida dream in your opinion? Does the stress of serious time get to you? Is it worth it? I'll obviously own the home, not rent for the grows FWIW.

Thanks for your perspectives.

Incognegro

It's up to you...I think about it a lot, I've got a lot to lose, but I always keep a couple things in mind.

You keep your shit together, you'll be alright.
With great risks, comes great rewards, and vice versa
Lastly though...if you can't do the time, don't do the crime...

I'm not to far away from your place of concern...it is what it is...lol

I am a grower who was offered a (legit, 9-5) job in Tampa a few hours ago. I was offered one in the Seattle location as well. Heres the thing: I LOVE Florida short the drug laws(tampa especially), hate Seattle (save for liberal drug laws). I love the fishing the most, as well as the beaches and weather. It's truly my favorite state in the union...cept them damn drug laws.

So my question is, knowing that I will be a grower, should I pass on my Florida dream in your opinion? Does the stress of serious time get to you? Is it worth it? I'll obviously own the home, not rent for the grows FWIW.

stay....go.... as long as you grow:moon:peace

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
It seems like the mindset here is more gang/group homegrown trying to make a little extra and keep the love of canna burning ,,,, you get culture shock seeing the pages and pages of mj ads over in say.... Cali or...NV and here there's just some blurbs about legalization,,, or pot is dumb theories in classifieds. I entertain both sides of the coin and feel the scene here has charisma's, no clone shops however, that would be nice and not having to worry about getting raided would be even better.

FlaDankster

Veteran

Is this a job you want?If so than take it, along with all the other things you mentioned.....weather,beaches,fishing(by the way the grouper bite is on fire right now)We have a kick ass state.

But if this is what ya decide you have to remember .....you don't grow weed....you don't even know what the fuck that shit is!!

Unfortunately thats FL and thats how we have to roll to keep our freedom.

You ever do any cheatin on a girlfriend????Growin here is about the same.......KEEP YOUR LIPS SHUT AND YOU'LL BE A FREE GANJA GROWER!

G

Guest 88950

stay

stay

BOO

good to see ya around and great looking girls.

why move? stay here and keep your growing a secret, tell no one except us and you should be ok.

good luck

B

boo

gotta love this chilly weather but boy is it kicking the shit outta my tropicals...outdoor growers gonna have a tough haul of it...keep it below the radar brothers...

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Dude it was a joke incognegro, you need to chill. The only reason i said that was you would have to be out of your mind to RUN a Clone business out of florida. Its a invitation to get raided eventually. I meant no disrespect to you just pointin out the truth.

On a lighter not hope everyone is safe, stoned, and warm :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts