What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

roller24

What time of the season did they make it outside? Did you start them indoors? Thanks for the response.
I think as long as the plant is past it's youth and into the 4th or 5th node , it's safe to put in the ground.
Yes, FL heat is very hard on the indicas, but the sativas do much better.
As soon as I saw sex, I cut the clones for the next round. and took them inside to veg.
You can pretty much flower from September thru March outside which is a major plus, on the electric bills.
Right now, I have one Ogre x BarneyPurp that is just developing it's 3rd node.
it's in a quart of soil and I have been taking it out in the morning and placing it a hole that I dug so it can be down in the ground. This helps with the heat .
I put the pot on the ground last time and fried that puppy in one day.
submerging the pot and placing some white washcloths at the base to also help ward of heat. It's working good so far. I bring it inside at nite or if a storm is building I bring it in a place in a window.

Last winter I vegged under CFLs and flowered outside all winter.
MY Deisal Wreck turned a nice purple in the cool cool nites.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Sweet Roller, you got it down. If you can pull it off stealthwise, you can veg for as long as you want in the fall using low voltage landscape lighting to control the photoperiod. I'm going to induce flowering in all my Indicas around Nov 1. This helps to reduce the chance for mold/bud rot due to lower humidity and temps. Sucks if you can't keep the plants dry during heavy rains though.

komrade komura

Sunday work conference call with israel

Sunday work conference call with israel

I wait for the start of a call with people who believe my software helping sales reps sell their over-price pharmaceuticals is the most important thing on earth....

Boring...tedious...unimportant...yawn

So as I wait....here is a pic of the next group of girls:

White Widow (White Label FEMS)

Start 4 plants per month...continuous process. I can't smoke 4 plants per month (and keep a job)...so I give away at least half of the crop or more.

But for the next few months I will divert the give away to making bubble. Then my european friends will be getting little letters in the mail that will knock them on their ass...hahaha.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 13

komrade komura

From the movie 'Resevoir Dogs':

- Did you kill anybody?
- A few cops.
- No real people?
- Just cops.

Gotta love Tarrentino's dialogue.

The opening scene of this movie is some of the best dialogue ever captured on film.

What other movie starts with:

'Let me tell you what 'Like a Virgin' is about....it's about a girl who digs a guy with a big dick.' Classic!

In the war between american cops and the mexican cartels...VIVA MEXICO!

komrade komura

Hey guys:

While I was a wild teenager in the 1970's, planting seeds outside of cop shops and courthouses at 3 AM in rural southern towns...these guys were making the world a better place.

Wish I had known them then. Ah, the mayhem I could have helped create.

http://hightimes.com/news/ht_admin/6053

Orange Sunshine....I remember that stuff.

TeaHateSea

I just wanted to take a second and wish everyone a very safe and happy Independence Day.

"It ought to be solemnized with pomp and parade, with shows, games, sports, guns, bells, bonfires, and illuminations, from one end of this continent to the other, from this time forward forever more." --John Adams

Now to get back to my soggy bonfire and hog roast.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
one of the best lines from a movies opening scene...

"Shut that ****s mouth or I'll come over there and fuckstart her head!"

classic!!!!

happy independence day

toasted1

Happy 4th every 1 :smoke out: stay safe tonight lotsa piggys out tonight :angrymod:

thank for the good luck ima need it ;)

KK- i do plan on sprinklin a few around the planter at the local courthouse and a couple cops gardens :nanana: also nice plants cant wait to c the results of ur experiment :lurk:

TOTC- happens to every1 sometime snapped a 3' in half damn cooltube 1 week into flowern and i was sober :comfort::biggrin:

evl- sweet bong bet it hits smooth as fuk right? :bongsmi:

Green lung- nice white nug :good: how the smoke?

born on the 4th of july :biggrin: after 48 hrs in a wet paper towel 42 out of 50 have root 5 are startn to root and 3 look like duds :yes: not bad for 15 year old seeds
picture.php

stay safe
:smokey:

komrade komura

Toasted - well done m8. You will be in front of the baton twirlers. key to the city around you neck...leading the parade.

Hope everyone gets to see fireworks displays...always better with a good buzz.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
born on the 4th of july :biggrin: after 48 hrs in a wet paper towel 42 out of 50 have root 5 are startn to root and 3 look like duds :yes: not bad for 15 year old seeds

stay safe
:smokey:
Damn Toasted, I wish I had that kind of germ rate on the beans I just bought!!

Great percentage toasted. Do you have any problem going from the towel to soil. that seems to be where I lose the most. i plant them about 1/2" deep and that's the last I see of them. Last round 90% germ, 4 out of 17 poked out of the cups. IDK

G

Guest 16149

I always had a problem going from towel to soil, so now days I just soak them for 24 hours and plant them about a 1/4 inch deep and in 2 to 5 days I have plants, I have almost 100% germination this way, including some Maple Jelly from Swan Song seeds that has to be at least 5to8 years old, got 5 for 5 when I popped them a couple of weeks ago. I hate the paper towel, you lose little bits of roots when you separate them, all a towel proves is that the seed will germinate, not that it will grow after that. My humble opinion :)

komrade komura

Blaner..I have moved to a similar method....and am considering putting them into the final 11L grow pots, instead of taking two repottings to get them to their final resting place. My germ rate is 100% with the only exception being those stupid colour coded seeds from Greenhouse.

I soak them in the laundry closet with the hot water heater...and those little babies love it. Toasty.

I have phucked up the cup to pot transplant a few times...so why not go straight from seed to the end pot? Less risk...and pots are cheap.

komrade komura

It is now official....August 3rd through 8th....AMSTERDAM with wife. To be joined by daughter and her boyfriend (that snivelling little panty sniffer).

G

Guest 18340

Good morning everybody. Finally got some pics ready. There are a lot of them so I'm gonna put up small batches at a time. I'm multitasking here; watching Rez's Chemdog IBL's fly off the 'bay and bidding on some other stuff AND resizing pics.
Anyway...
From a Floridians point of view, Amsterdam is Mecca. It is exactly what they say it is.
Buying good weed/hash is as easy as walking into a coffeeshop and asking to see their menu. Is their shitty weed for sale? Of coarse. Some shops just plain 'ole have better weed than others. The beauty is that you can see/smell it before you buy.
It was mind blowing to be able to sit in the window of a shop smoking Bubblegum and sipping a Cappuccino and giving friendly nods/smiles to folks walking by.
Hands down, the Sativa's (especially the Hazes!) blew away the Indica's. Hazes were everywhere!
The Wife and I had a few emotional moments while walking around. Their was a feeling of freedom and inner peace that came over us. I'm sure smoking Lemon haze helped, lol.
My moment came just outside the Pollinator shop (no, Mila was not their). I walked out after smoking some Hiwaiian Snow and thier were two old ladies riding their bicycles down the street. I don't know, I was high, the Sun was perfect, the air was perfect, the world fell silent and motion seemed to slow just a hair; and just like a movie effect, I stood their holding my wifes hand and watched as these two senior women whisked by on bicycles, briskly yet slowly, no sound except for their bicycle chains. It was a beautiful moment that I wish I could convey better. I'm not ashamed to say that it was an emotional moment for my wife and I. We hugged/kissed/cried and laughed. It was an emotional release.
Weird, I know.
Anyway, this is the first installment of pics. I will caption the ones I remember what they were, but no promises. Their are way too many pics and I was way too wasted to remember them all.
Sorry if some of these pics were posted already.
Enjoy...

More pics in 5 minutes.

G

Guest 18340

More...
Pic from the Hash museum.

Hells Angel in Holland?

Cappuccino from Styx Coffeeshop. Mmmm

Hash from Greenplace Coffeeshop. Mmmm

The Waag...

G

Guest 18340

It is now official....August 3rd through 8th....AMSTERDAM with wife. To be joined by daughter and her boyfriend (that snivelling little panty sniffer).
Congrats KK! The Headband from the Greenplace coffeeshop will help you forget about panty sniffer for awhile:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts