What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I just learned how to edit avatar. Just quit my job, I'm fishing all F'n week baby!!!!!!!! I actually stole the idea from LILWAYNE on the site. Thanks bro, not trying to copy you, I just like your style.

G

Guest 88950

TG, how do you edit it. ive tried but nothing happens when i chose my own pic.

thx

TG, how do you edit it. ive tried but nothing happens when i chose my own pic.

thx
Hey SSH.... I just saved wayne's avatar to the computer and took it to where my kids paint on the comp. and messed around with it there. I have never done it so it took me a while. I'm sure you can figure it out. Go to start, and then acces. and there will be a section in there that says paint. Go in there and GET R DONE.

G

good drown

the bong bill is about to go into effect on the 1st. just 1 step closer to hell

Milonix420

hey

hey

hey everyone i am back i have stop smoking bud to "find a new job" lol which blows (the stop smoking bud part) i am glad to see everyone doing good :)

MagniKhan

Veteran
Yeah the bitch about it is, this was started by a hypocritical ex-crack head and his fight with the owner of "Purple Haze" a head shop in Saint Petersburg on U.S. 19. He has other locations, but this is were the trouble started.

The U.S. 19 ( 34th. St. S. ) store is right down the road from Gibbs High School that was recently 90% leveled and rebuilt. The largest high school sports facility in all of Florida. All the bells and whistles, spared no expense. Without going in to it to much, remember the riots? Might as well through money at the problem right?

The owner of "Purple Haze" also runs a car sound and alarm garage across the street, both businesses are very nicely painted and well taken care of. Before he was there you could not say as much.

Well the crack head wanted the head shop to move his shop away from the high school ( even longer story), that didn't happen. So he started his "Crusade" to remove/shut him down, and here we are. A statewide law, that will cost the tax payers money to defend and ultimately remove as it works it's way through the court system. :bashhead: :wallbash:

Kush Farmer

BLOWIN SMOKE

Our Documentary on A recent law being passed in Florida.
Directed by Dan Tundis
Director of Photography Dave Anglin

http://www.vimeo.com/12930747

let me know what you think

The opening is bad ass!!! Thanks for getting this info out there. It is a disgrace that this can even be enforced. This is why I am only temporally in FLA. Archaic laws that serve no purpose but to single us out in an effort to generate what? A sense of public safety? "oh honey, we can finally let the children outside because the bong shop is closed!" Let's not care that Florida has one of the highest occurrences of child molestation in the country. Let's not work on any bills that keep predators away from children. Let's make it so they CAN be raped but CANNOT buy a pipe. The crime rate will just plummet if you can't buy an ice cooled bong, right?

MagniKhan

Veteran
The opening is bad ass!!! Thanks for getting this info out there. It is a disgrace that this can even be enforced. This is why I am only temporally in FLA. Archaic laws that serve no purpose but to single us out in an effort to generate what? A sense of public safety? "oh honey, we can finally let the children outside because the bong shop is closed!" Let's not care that Florida has one of the highest occurrences of child molestation in the country. Let's not work on any bills that keep predators away from children. Let's make it so they CAN be raped but CANNOT buy a pipe. The crime rate will just plummet if you can't buy an ice cooled bong, right?

Hey, hey,.....you need to stop trying to make sence mister, or you'll be as to get out of the pool!!

Just remember that every child molester that is locked up make one less cell you can keep a pothead in.
Rape an old lady....three months.....kill a family of six....20 years, out in 8......grow pot.....40 years out in 20.

well I talked about this law with my headshop, and he said that the law does not affect his busiiness at all. The law is that if you have to sell a certain amount of bongs and pipes to be affected. I don't know it exactly but he said that he sells more screens, sliders for bongs, ect. that he won't be affected. The only thing that sucks he said that the taxes they have to pay because of the new law he will have to make the customer pay to even it out. In other words a bong that cost 100 dollars befor will cost you 125. That's how he put it. There are ways around laws he said and I think we will be ok so don't sweat it FLA.

komrade komura

As much as I love Florida and think of it as a paradise spot...when it is governed by self-righteous retards, the winter snows of England aren't so cold.

Onward Christian Soldiers....marching off to war....with the cross of Jesus....going on before (scariest fucking song ever).

'Gotta plead the 5th cause you can't plead the 1st' - RATM

Kush Farmer

Hey, hey,.....you need to stop trying to make sence mister, or you'll be as to get out of the pool!!

Just remember that every child molester that is locked up make one less cell you can keep a pothead in.
Rape an old lady....three months.....kill a family of six....20 years, out in 8......grow pot.....40 years out in 20.

HAHAHAHAHA! Ain't it sad!!!

MagniKhan

Veteran
HAHAHAHAHA! Ain't it sad!!!

The sad truth!

One sad part of that truth, is the impact that this "War on Drugs" has on lower income families.....absolutely crushing. Then we wonder why we need "Community Resource Officers" in schools.....these fucking kids are LUCKY to have one parent!...lots don't, that job has fallen to the grand parents. Once these peolpe get caught up in the system it's all over but the "cryin' or tha' diein'"..

well I talked about this law with my headshop, and he said that the law does not affect his busiiness at all. The law is that if you have to sell a certain amount of bongs and pipes to be affected. I don't know it exactly but he said that he sells more screens, sliders for bongs, ect. that he won't be affected. The only thing that sucks he said that the taxes they have to pay because of the new law he will have to make the customer pay to even it out. In other words a bong that cost 100 dollars befor will cost you 125. That's how he put it. There are ways around laws he said and I think we will be ok so don't sweat it FLA.

Hi ,
this is not correct. It is determined by the amout of tobbacco and / or herbal blends being sold. the ratio is 75-1. Meaning the pipe may cost $100.00 , the herbal/tobbacco will cost $300.00.
This is sold as a package deal only. Its Happy Meal Time...cw

Ursus

i dont think Im going to worry about that new bill because I'm pretty sure it doesnt apply to the flea market :)

Status
Not open for further replies.