What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest 18340

Hey hey dirty southers!
I found an internet hookup so I'll download a few teazers from the 'dam.
Enjoy...
Lemon Haze from Greenhouse seed shop.

Some Hash. Was either Caramello or Moroc

Sensi Seeds

This is how they roll here...

Shit is wide open here!

More pics to come when I get back the Fla.

G

Guest 18340

Two more pics.
Free hits at the Sensi Seed shop when you take the tour...

I bought this at the RooR shop. They ship it for you :)

Fyi, you get a pack of FREE Mr.Nice seeds with every purchase at the RooR shop. Bought some G13XWidow for 68 Euro and got MasterKushXSkunk, and (drum roll please) BLACK WIDOW!!!:jump:
All in the original breeders pack.
As far as I saw, this was the only place that had Mr.Nice seeds.:wave:

komrade komura

Looking so lovely Evlme2. Pass me that hash buddy...

Hoping you had a great time...but also that you are already planning the next trip there. Fucking volcano stopped my 4-20 trip this year.

What was your favourite strain...sativa and indica?

Which coffeeshop did you like and dis?
(I love the menu of Dampkring...but dislike the place).

Glass see-through floor catch you?

G

Guest 18340

The best shops so far were the Greenhouse (all of them), the Bulldog and stiks (sp).
Sativa's were far better than the Indica's, but the Indica's were no slouch.
Hands down, the best herb was the lemon haze. Shit had me and the wife MESSED UP!
The Bubblegum from the Bulldog was DYNAMITE!
And the Headband from the GreenPlace was a mule kick to the head!
Went to quite a few other coffee shops that I didn't catch the name of.
Also smoked a lot of different types of hash, Moroc, Caramello, nepal...I felt like I was high on Heroin!
Most freakin definitely going for the 420 cup next year!

G

Guest 88950

EVLME2, nice update and you cant beat getting some Mr Nice genes for free. nice hash pic, it looks purplish.

i would love to tour Mr Nice breeding grounds in Switzerland some time. too bad i was a Non-Toker last time i was in Switzerland.

the 420 Cup on a houseboat.......one day soon.

G

Guest 18340

Ya, the house boats! They are so freakin cool. Saw one that had grass growing on the flat roof, lol!

G

Guest 18340

Here's the boat with the grass on the roof.

And here's a shot of the menu at the GreenPlace, those are the bags I bought, one of them is Caramello hash!

G

Graham Purwatt

hola sunshine staters.been offline for a while,glad to see everyone is is still doing their thing

Two more pics.
Free hits at the Sensi Seed shop when you take the tour...

I bought this at the RooR shop. They ship it for you :)

Fyi, you get a pack of FREE Mr.Nice seeds with every purchase at the RooR shop. Bought some G13XWidow for 68 Euro and got MasterKushXSkunk, and (drum roll please) BLACK WIDOW!!!:jump:
All in the original breeders pack.
As far as I saw, this was the only place that had Mr.Nice seeds.:wave:
That's a very nice piece you have there Evil!!! Good shi!.....

G

Guest 88950

EVLME2, the pics from the Dam let us live vicariously through you, if only for a hazy moment.

thx bro. have a safe trip back and i look forward to seeing the Mr Nice girls in a photo shoot.

MagniKhan

Veteran
Oh boy guys, do I need help/advice.

Well, with a batch of AK48 going south in it's fourth week, I thought I would take some pics and visit the "Cannabis Infirmary". Being curious and a little distractable, I looked a the top sticky and to my horror there was my problem..TMV... Tobacco mosaic virus.

I noticed it in a bagseed plant that got me started in this hobby, but, it was only the occasional bent leaf. I thought it was something I was doing.

Here's a link to my post in that thread. I've had or leaves like most in that thread.

I need some advice form my fellow Fl growers on what they have done or would do.
Hell, if I cull and start over I'll be down months before a harvest. On the other hand, I don't want to limp along with this either.
Most of my White Widow pheno's could careless.

Any experience with this plague gentlemen? Em I as fucked as I feel right now?

G

Guest 88950

MK, i hope you dont have TMV b/c from what ive read you need to dispose of all plant material, bugs and medium. dont throw infected stuff in your yard b/c you'll track it back in.

are you sure the leaf mutations are not from the genetics. i would try and get the advice of the op in the TMV thread.

do you have the ability to set up a small veg chamber somewhere else in your house? if so finish out the unaffected girls while you get the next batch up and running.

good luck and keep us updated.

G

Guest 18340

Thank you for the props, guys an gals. Theirs only 1 non wifi connection in this hotel so I'm limited as to how long I can plug in before someone else comes along.
Here are a few more pics. I promise to post them all when I get back home.
Relentless, I didn't forget 'bout you, I'll be pm'ing you soon as I get back.
confused, hell yeah they ship to the states! It's a flat rate of 50 Euro's. I watched the chic wrap it in bubble wrap an all. The chic was pretty hot too...:tiphat:

This is a Northern lights plant being grown at Sensi Seeds. They topped the shit out of it!

Kush Farmer

Evlme- Great pics!!! Glad you and the wifey are having a good time. Just reminds me that I need to plan my next Dam trip. Did you get to see any of the museums? The Van Gogh is there as well as a great science museum that looks like the bow of a boat. I think it was NEMA. It's been a few years. Have a safe trip back.

MK- Post some actual pics of your issue. TMV is a pretty big jump to make. I would go to all lengths to make sure it's anything else first. If its TMV you will have to get rid of everything and bleach all your equipment. It's quite the hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.