What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard Hughes

Howard Hughes

Thought I would lighten the moment.
I cut down some ladies the other day, they came out real nice.....:canabis:

Here's a pic I snapped of a little tester nug I'm about to give a twist.

Hat's off to the man that can tell me who the picture is of on the book. Hint, his dates were a bit off, but he completely saw things coming.

Whats the Prize LOL LOL:gday:

superbolan

And If i said Eric Arthur Blair you would of said NO its George Orwell... I know how that game works been married twice!!

G

Guest 18340

I don't know who the dude on the cover is but he looks like he's approving of the nug sittin under his nose :)

confused

Yikes. Whiskey was the one trying to organize the FL meet up last year in July. Glad I didn't want to partake in that.

Just serves as a reminder that there is NO need for us to meet up in this strict state. Lay low and do it for personal.

B

boo

my most sincere sorrows for WT and the others who got popped...folks, you gotta keep it under the radar and on the down low...now it is evident as to why this old man made himself scarce a while ago...the law ain't playing folks...were talkin big time sentences...

MostHigh

The mood in here needs to gtfa...

The mood in here needs to gtfa...

461.gif

komrade komura

...an extended period of strain and phenome collection....the MILF season is upon me. And the testing is da best part.

Found my White Russian seeds.

komrade komura

Mothers I'd Like to Find?

Reckon its time to start assembling a dream team of mothers...the super secret triple nipple cross of THAT strain and the blackberry bramble phenome of THIS strain.

It will take a couple of years...what a wonderful use of time.

plantagenet

Hello from Romania.:wave:
How is all going here?
:smoweed:

Hello Romania. Things are great here in sunny Florida other than our signature drive to get MMJ on the ballot for the Nov. vote has failed. boo hoo! And they are busting grow houses left and right down here. AHOLES!!!!
No tolerance here and us Florida tokers and growers need to organize and do something so we can have legal MMJ here! Vote out the Republican politicians here. Tampa just got the 2012 Republican Convention and Repubs will be invading Tampa Bay with their right wing conservative pontificating poltical rhetoric.
But we need the money here from the RNC since our beaches will soon be polluted from the oil spill in the Gulf! So there goes tourism as nobody wants to hang out on oily beaches with dead animals everywhere. Enough to make a Florida citizen start and continue to smoke weed! Good Luck Florida growers and be very safe :fsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.