What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest 88950

IGYB, i hear ya on being the new one. i still havent posted any pics b/c my step-dad doesnt feel comfortable taking the pics for me. it sucks that gardening has to be kept underground.

anyway, keep it green and have fun growing this beautiful plant. i know i am.

G

Guest 18340

Speaking of meeting...
Had a buddy stop by this afternoon with his jar of golden sand. He calls it "traveling lightly"...Not so when you burn it.
Was a good day bro. Damn that was a big ass in those tight white pants huh, lol!

G

Guest 16149

Hey Evl
Showing off that camera hey buddy :) Looking good, nice photos and nice subject material

oldgrayhair

Nice damn shots Evl! Tasty puffs for sure today.

Snapped a few shots before there isn't much left to shoot. These may end up being the last shots of this garden......it's getting a makeover and we are going
v
e
r
t
i
c
a
l

:plant grow: More on that later :wave:

Stay safe Fla growers!
-ogh

edit - Blaner, that last shot is the 5 grape punch about 5 days into 12/12...still no boy parts (fingers crossed)

G

Guest 16149

edit - Blaner, that last shot is the 5 grape punch about 5 days into 12/12...still no boy parts (fingers crossed)

Looking real good OGH, hope you get all females and a keeper or two outta the grape Punch :) Nice sift :)

Sift Happens :)

oldgrayhair

Was about 10-12g in the jar, so I'm thinking it was around 4 oz. of sugar trim. I'll get more scientific in my weights and measures after I get a new stock of trim later this month.

toasted1

great to c fla stayn green :good: :kewlpics:

i also gotta admit
god damn im gettn jealous of all theses hash shots in this thread lately :respect:

stay safe
:smokey:

MagniKhan

Veteran
Here a couple pics, they will be in there fourth week tomorrow!
Running the cord for the new hood, I had to shut things down in this box for a few.....and damn, what a sweet smell!:pimp3:

ogh- Can't wait to see how your vertical rig turns out!:lurk:

Attachments

• wwwk4.jpg
    wwwk4.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 9
  • wwwk4 (1).jpg
    wwwk4 (1).jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 10
G

Guest 18340

Nice buddage ManiKhan, you're gonna be a happy mofo in a few weeks:biggrin:
Whattup toasted:wave:

Hey OG i checked out the vert grow forum. I saw a Colosseum set up for sale in High times. That one guy had a 4k vertical HPS it looked like. Very very nice! Its get me thinking how easy one of those could be done with a little ingenuity and creativity.

oldgrayhair

Yeah Greenthumb, my eyes have really been opened lately at how inefficient I've been with my gardens as opposed to vertical.

I'm not brave enough to try some of those PVC, high water flow systems yet. Going to keep my method the same (dtw coco) and simply do 3 tier shelves in a cube formation around dual stacked 600 watters.

No real expense other than a bit of lost time switching the room around and the cost of whatever shelving I end up designing.

Should be fun for sure. Going from about 23 sq. ft possible canopy now, to 130+ sq ft possible canopy in the same space I have now, with less wattage.

Vert a go - ogh

OGH I found this and did not no if you have looked at it yet-http://www.verticalherbs.com/calculator.html You realy have my Interest Peeked for sure

Ioni Botani

Yeh Ive been wanting to try low pressure Aero for a while now, so I built a cloner/flowering rez. I just used 3" baskets instead of the inserts so I can go from clone to finish all in one.

I cut 13 cindy's and this morning they are PERKYYY!

Heres last night.

Heres this morning.

Pert.

Status
Not open for further replies.