What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
:woohoo::yay::whee:Thank you guys.. yeah i had a candy factory and I'm glad they look professional:dance013:
Girls love Chocolate so if you all got GF some chocos can bring in a nice feeling when your at home smoking some fire with the Girlies

I love tripping and hugging my mother plants haha
also going in a room full of energy (buds) ohh yeah!

Ioni Botani

Hell yes Dr!

I only hope I could find some chocos with 8 grams of shroomies in em!

Fuck. I thought my Ganja Choco's were impressive. I only used an ice cube tray :(

-IonI

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Hell yes Dr!

I only hope I could find some chocos with 8 grams of shroomies in em!

Fuck. I thought my Ganja Choco's were impressive. I only used an ice cube tray :(

-IonI

:peek:Hey thats how I started too :D
Ice cube tray rocks :headbange
now all you need is some new molds ;):artist: and some colors
you can really blow peoples mind :snap out of it:with somethings simple but cool, Whenever i get my hands of some good trim I'll make some with Ganj too... that way you get a little bit of both worlds haha:bashhead::blackeye::puke::wahey::toohot:

I need to place a little warning inside the Chocolates... maybe don't :help: swim :underwater::fright:
:shark: while your high on "sugar from the Chocolate".

:abduct:

we got some cool new smiles :laughing:

G

Guest 16149

Thanks Dr :)
I have a lot to learn about that, I have no idea what you mean by popcorn :) So see a lot to learn. Would like to know what varieties you recommend and a good place to find spores. Have not messed with shrooms in years, like the idea of not having to pluck them outta cow shit :)

let me know if you see them :blowbubbles:
its all about having fun :D:jump: the statue of liberty will have boobs or a dick haha it all depends
if you find The golden ticket PM me and I will send you 1 free sample ;)
:smoke out: maybe if I get invited to one of those exclusive famous get together I will bring treats for everyone.:wave:
Those look very tempting but I got the better stuff ( DMT )

G

good drown

man, i want sooooooooooooooooooooooo bad some aztecian strains!
teonanactl or bust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: your molds remind me of good ole grandmother. she used to make us a whole bunch of chocolate out of mold. but for some reason, i bet yours may be better!

So I mixed a piece of a tested bud of papaya with a tester of some wide-leaf indica bag seed. Real weird buzz, but we came in second place in a trivia contest down at the local bar!

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Thank you everyone!
Whats up FL
:freezing:Cold outside... Chopped a tree down today :tree:, got my fire place going all out!:smoky::smoke:

Anyone got any elite clones? or clone only strains over here in fl?
:tiphat:

B

boo

damn guys...why not post on craigs list...much love and respect but someones gettin a bit loose...florida gives you 10 years for a sack..peace from the swamp

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
damn guys...why not post on craigs list...much love and respect but someones gettin a bit loose...florida gives you 10 years for a sack..peace from the swamp

its true sorry for posting that guys, i was bored as thought of sharing some Chocolate photos.
Florida is the only place kinda okay with mushrooms if you read the laws, not that it really matters.

We need this state to go medical:wave:

Ioni Botani

If you want to know, go to THIS page and download "Terence McKenna - Angels Aliens and Archetypes"

Upon furthr inspection, the link is down. Which is shitty, cuz its the best one.
Glad I have it downloaded already. Listen to any of terence's shit....he is amazing. The one called HashEaters is fuckin great.

Status
Not open for further replies.