What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest 88950

Getto, in typical slacker fashion.........Happy B-Day.

Spicoli, nice fla pic.

Toasted, congrats on your skills being repped by a seed bank. i know you didnt breed that strain but to have your pic reppin that strain is nice.

and who dat saying all the good herb growers are out west.

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Nice looks like some funk blaner....everyone else whut up and keep FL Green (in more then one way :D)...positive vibes

joseaf

I just tried the Cyclone Xtra Slo cone with some bagseed mostly stavia I harvested last month. Absolutely wonderful....smooth....tasty....I want more

I haven't followed this thread or anything but when I think of Florida I think hothouse. It's so humid there that it seems like it would be ideal for growing.

komrade komura

UK West Colony (FLA)....

We would like to welcome you to becoming part of the UK (England, Wales, Scotland, Occupied Ireland...and now Florida)...since you have the UK weather sorted out, we would like introduce you to a few of the other benefits:

National Healthcare
Gun Control
Traffic Ticket Cameras
CCTVs fucking everywhere
Crappy indigenous food
Confiscation only policy for small amounts in public
Commercial free BBC

You will find yourself getting very pale...but will save money on swimwear. If you have problems adjusting we suggest a beer, warm of course.

Welcome aboard...or rather welcome back.

Sorry about ya weather guys...hope nobody loses anything of value.

Tropical

UK West Colony (FLA)....

We would like to welcome you to becoming part of the UK (England, Wales, Scotland, Occupied Ireland...and now Florida)...since you have the UK weather sorted out, we would like introduce you to a few of the other benefits:

National Healthcare
Gun Control
Traffic Ticket Cameras
CCTVs fucking everywhere
Crappy indigenous food
Confiscation only policy for small amounts in public
Commercial free BBC

You will find yourself getting very pale...but will save money on swimwear. If you have problems adjusting we suggest a beer, warm of course.

Welcome aboard...or rather welcome back.

Sorry about ya weather guys...hope nobody loses anything of value.

I'm sure England has some good points too.

komrade komura

Really the National Healthcare and Gun Control are great...

Wot? U wanna stab me?.....Catch me muddaphucker.....

...and walking out of the doctors office without a bill, meds for $12 is nice too.

No Warmth, No Sun, Snow or rain. 2 weeks of summer.

I am gradually turning translucent...like those little lizards. bathroom window camouflage, rusted surfboard.

The closest to the right is the bonzai'd blueberry
picture.php

toasted1

The Pinecone was put back in the veg room last night..... cross ur fingers.... Pure Deep Chuck seed is floating, lets hope for a male :)

getto- if u dont find the male u want......heres my dc stud ;) fuckers got big nuts and i should get tons of pollen from him
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

a few female dc shots
picture.php

picture.php

and some ECSD
picture.php

picture.php