What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milonix420

Well i not bugging out thats not me but i am a little worried she alway answer's and if she couldnt she would;ve called back by now

Ioni Botani

Yeh unfortunately Ive only done ISO indoors as well....
Stupid...but my only option.
NOT SUGGESTED.
But do-able.
Ive done hundreds of extractions....but Im all bubble now.
I reserve ISO for stems..but havn't had to come to that yet.
I never used heat though, just fans / hair dryer with the cool setting.
ALL WINDOWS PRE OPENED, FANS PRE-SWITCHED...etc etc....
And of course....NO SMOKING.
Shit gives me the chills just thinking about it.
The smell man....the smell. 91% clears out pretty quick though.
ISO...the only full melt Ive ever made.
IonI

G

good drown

milonix, fuck man, i hope all is good. if she got pulled over and arrested you at least get one phone call. hopefully you dont live in a big city, its friday night and processing can take all night, maybe until the morning. most decent cops will let you call home.

Milonix420

yea man i guess im up alln ight no weed no wife ;/ but i did call the hospitals and she isnt there right now so i still douno much yet

milonix, fuck man, i hope all is good. if she got pulled over and arrested you at least get one phone call. hopefully you dont live in a big city, its friday night and processing can take all night, maybe until the morning. most decent cops will let you call home.

toasted1

Milonix- wow man im glad everythings ok :joint:

i have bags but prefer iso i like the taste/high/labor/cleanup better from the iso :2cents:

a lil pre 98 chilln in the sun
picture.php
picture.php

stay safe
:pimp3:

MagniKhan

Veteran
Morning all!!:eggnog:

Now, I want all you Florida criminals to know that "We the State of Florida" think that you are not only worse then "Father rapers, from the group W bench", that given the opportunity ( we don't need much, like second hand info) we will put you in "bang you in the ass prison" FOREVER.
We shall also take pleasure in turning over all your beloved pets to the SPCA to be destroyed post haste, and take special pleasure in turning your children over to HRS. There they will have the kind of guidance that only one of the nations worst Child protective services can provide.
Your property will be sold, your career trashed and any kind of saving/wealth seized. Your family will be investigated, harassed and publicly humiliated.
Next time THINK, before you chose a criminal life style such as this, there are better choices. All of this can be avoided by simple choosing a different path like murder,extortion,grand larceny, assault and battery, exploiting the elderly and children, and other violent and exploitative crimes. All of these choices will net you a shorter stay in one of Florida fine money making establishments.
By making these choices ( or others similar) you can spare your loved ones the pain, expense, time away and humiliation of your criminal career.

H

HappyDog

When you work in fl its all Risk vs Reward. I'm not sayin harsh penaltys are justifiable but it does keep the market moving at top dollar. With 12% unemployment, and no job stable, its hard to bitch about when you're making a decent living.
Of course there are 49 other states you can try out if tired of the good weather.
Just sayin....

G

Guest 88950

Toasted, i swear i can start to see some bluish color on the leaves in your first pic. you gotta love the big hid in the sky.

Boo, ya dont steal electricity and pay the damn bill in full & on time.

Magnakhan, im a squeeky clean criminal, but criminal none the less. it feels great to grow my own meds and at the same time say fck the police.

i just traded one risk for another, at least growing doesnt require me to see my dealer every month and now theres no need for me to be in possession of a felony ammount of cannabis. well, unless its a week long boating or camping trip.

Millionx, glad your wife was safe.

MagniKhan

Veteran
Once again, not sure my sarcastic since of humor comes across well in text.....anywho...I had just been reading some news stories.....you have to have a sence of humor or you'll go postal..

lighting up the grow room

lighting up the grow room

well i just dropped some beans in the water to sprout.... white widow, white rhino, and g13 haze... hopefully in a couple of months i can show some pretty pics.. (u know).lol. but anyways just wanted to say whats up to my fellow floridians and tell everybody to stay safe and stay smoked out... Piece until next time...

MagniKhan

Veteran
Well my girls are begaining there 12th week ( been flushing for almost a week now), HOLY COW do they look nice, shit I just want to jump in there and roll around like a dog!
I've got them on a 10 hour cycle now, at the end of there first week of flush, should I further reduce the cycle down to 8 hours?

G

Guest 18340

Ioni, boo spelled it out and Ogh showed me how, and now I'm freakin HOOKED on iso!
toasted1, that BK is looking sexy as hell. How's she smelling? How many days 'til:tree:?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts