What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

natrone23

Dam I was going to get some of BOGs soursaver last night had it picked out and everything and came back today and there all out at the Boutique :wallbash:

G

good drown

its not just a cord, unless the ballast says it runs dual voltage. almost ALL ballast companies make them in BOTH 120 and 240. only a select few can run both, and they always advertise if it can.
the sour saver and sour bubble sold out in like 10 minutes online from seedbay, and on the boo sour didnt last long at all

G

Guest 18340

good drown, what are your plans for the s'saver and s'bubble:chin: Nice additions for sure:joint:

Last edited:
A couple from Ft. Peirce Just got Busted Its on the News Fox 29

They gave there names but I dont no if I should repete That On Here. Over 100 plants

Be safe All

G

good drown

good drown, what are your plans for the s'saver and s'bubble:chin: Nice additions for sure:joint:
i think im going to start them both next(in a month or so), and a few others to fill the room out.
i think im going to pick a keeper from each and get a tent for veg and a few moms
tom hill has 2 strains coming out today or tomorrow, the x18 and the haze. should be interesting. res also has some coming out this, next, and the following month.
tough choices ahead. think i want the tom hills haze and bogs blush next.
the res sounds good, but 150 a pack is pricey

Ioni Botani

Fuckin Pigs

Fuckin Pigs

Fuckin cops take this shit way too serious...

Yes, true that Evl, but for them its "just a job"....for us its actually on occasion life or death. They think they've seen serious, just wait until they force people to start acting out of despair....I have a feeling, my friends, that the next couple years are going to be REAL fuckin serious for us Floridians.. Interesting times indeed.
Stay chuned!
...and Stay Safe!
Bless.
Ioni.

Ioni Botani

HTG 600

HTG 600

Hey fellas I'm looking to get a new 600 from HTG http://htgsupply.com/growlights.asp?categoryID=1&subcategoryID=101&typeID=58

But I'm not sure if I will be using 120v or 240v

can I just use a 240 cord and use the same ballast or are there 2 different ballasts?

I have an HTG 600 Euro reflector...it says that the digital greenhouse ballast is both....its just uses a different plug. I have only the 120 and it works fine...its compatable for the 240 but timers are more expensive for them i believe....
HTG.....highly recommended.

G

Guest 16149

I highly agree and recommend HTG (High Tech Garden Supply) Have gotten most of my equipment there, they also have a very good return policy on ballasts :)

toasted1

i am eyeballn the Tom Hill haze also :D i think it would love our enviroment :joint:
i was intrested in BOG's gear but i dont like the way he does his release's /promotion :mad: i dont like that he puts very limited packs of his gear up to make it a u gotta buy it NOW freenzy and to keep his seeds popular or he's only workin with a very small number of plants for his breeding project and only producing very limited amounts of seeds :noway: unlike Tom Hill who seems to b able to put out enough seed packs to stay in stock so EVERY1 who wants a pack can get a pack :woohoo:
Now am i sayn i would turn down some of BOG's gear :noway: but im not gonna make myself crazy waitin on a release that happens at 7 am and last till 7:10 am
also kinda :crazy: bout him sayn OG Kush came from his genetics :YaRight:

stay safe
:pimp3:

P.S Ohh yea forgot :nanana::nanana: FUCK THE POLICE OVERGROW FLORIDA :nanana::nanana:

G

Guest 88950

im a HTG customer also. i ordered my stuff from them and they gave me an extra bulb b/c the one i ordered was on back order.

the only thing i didnt like was that cheap ass made-in-china lighter with the bottle opener. dam thing is a flame thrower, it f'kn singed my goatee the first time using it to take a toke out of my one-hitter. lesson learned so give that dam thing to a lighter thief and let karma run its course.

natrone23

alright i called HTG today and he said all I need is both cords to run 240v or 120v not a totally different ballast

so good shit:woohoo:

I've had the same ballast from HTG for 2 years and it works great so decided not to spend the money on lumatek ect.

Did you guys see they have new reflector at HTG called the "big kahuna"

big ass reflector

G

good drown

i am eyeballn the Tom Hill haze also :D i think it would love our enviroment :joint:
i was intrested in BOG's gear but i dont like the way he does his release's /promotion :mad: i dont like that he puts very limited packs of his gear up to make it a u gotta buy it NOW freenzy and to keep his seeds popular or he's only workin with a very small number of plants for his breeding project and only producing very limited amounts of seeds :noway: unlike Tom Hill who seems to b able to put out enough seed packs to stay in stock so EVERY1 who wants a pack can get a pack :woohoo:
Now am i sayn i would turn down some of BOG's gear :noway: but im not gonna make myself crazy waitin on a release that happens at 7 am and last till 7:10 am
also kinda :crazy: bout him sayn OG Kush came from his genetics :YaRight:

stay safe

P.S Ohh yea forgot :nanana::nanana: FUCK THE POLICE OVERGROW FLORIDA :nanana::nanana:
he never said og kush came from his genetics. he did say he sent out bogglegum seeds to the guy that created og kush, before og was created. the guy sent bog back some seeds and a cutting of og, and they looked similar, thats all. the guy said he didnt use it, and bog believes him. this rumor has been going around OG for years, and is just silly. if you ever talk to bog, you know he is not that type of person. he is very very helpful and honest

as far as the limited amount of seeds by bog, thats NOT his promotion tactic. its due to the fact that he stopped breeding for a few years and just came back 2 months ago. the limited releases were a few reasons, mostly it was the rest of his OLD stock. his limited release this week was only because this is his first batch of fresh seeds since he came back. the next drop in a few weeks will be much bigger.

Ioni Botani

im a HTG customer also.

the only thing i didnt like was that cheap ass made-in-china lighter with the bottle opener. dam thing is a flame thrower, it f'kn singed my goatee the first time using it to take a toke out of my one-hitter. lesson learned so give that dam thing to a lighter thief and let karma run its course.

HAhahahaAHAHaa! Yeh....most of their shit is made in china....prly why its so cheap. That why Im really specific with what I buy there...you gotta think....what would a chinaman be GOOD at building...? IE The ballasts...amazing...cheap and will last forever....my tent however...leaks light and thus im sure water too....good deal for the price, but with a slightly larger investment it coul've been BADASS. Yes damn those crack lighters....
Although they dont call one hitters "nose burners" for no reason :) Heh hehh hehhh.
All the best FLA.
Ioni

toasted1

well then i guess i stand corrected :eek: looks like i didnt do my homework b4 opening my mouth :pointlaug i stopped reading into it when threads where gettin shut down for askin bout it and BOG never personaly responded {as of when i stopped paying attention} so thank u for updating me :joint:

i also put :yes::yes: to HTG always order'd nutes from there fast & cheap

some more pics this time whole plants
bubba's at arond day 30
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

papaya #1
picture.php

picture.php

and heres the mommas put out 1 week ago
the bubba
picture.php

and the papaya
picture.php

picture.php

stay safe

Great looking Heathy Plants

Great looking Heathy Plants

Looks like you need some yard work:laughing: But you might be using it for Yard Camo. Be Safe Bud:woohoo:

toasted1

IGYB-:biglaugh: its not my yard ;) its a friends piece of property that is basicly his personal junk yard theres power and water out there :woohoo: so im contemplating building a 8x8x6 veg/mom/clone/dry'n room as deep into the ground as i can get it then covering what is still outta the ground with dirt/plants just gotta figure out the details :D as for the healthy plants thank you but i ow that to the FFOF soil i havent used any nutes cept recently i lightly top dressed with some Indonesian bat guano :joint:

stay safe

G

Guest 16149

Toasted1
Remember this being Florida, if you dig very deep at all what you will have is a pool :))
Splish Splash :)

Yep you will need A Sump Pump If You Go Under Ground

Yep you will need A Sump Pump If You Go Under Ground

IGYB-:biglaugh: its not my yard ;) its a friends piece of property that is basicly his personal junk yard theres power and water out there :woohoo: so im contemplating building a 8x8x6 veg/mom/clone/dry'n room as deep into the ground as i can get it then covering what is still outta the ground with dirt/plants just gotta figure out the details :D as for the healthy plants thank you but i ow that to the FFOF soil i havent used any nutes cept recently i lightly top dressed with some Indonesian bat guano :joint:

stay safe

Hell if you have Elct and Water there just get A 10 by 10 ted shead already built and Camo it. Becouse by the time you dig and water Proff that thing in the Ground you will have around what A ted Shead Costs and then you can AC it and All.

Good luck bud:woohoo: God I Love Growing

Status
Not open for further replies.