What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

good drown

well i dont think its hard to figure out who.
im sure alot of people on the forums are going to wonder why it all just disappeared. it is really nice to know that can happen if needed!
and like that, he's gone-Keyser Söze

best of luck, you can NEVER be too careful

royboy555

WATCH OUT GOING THERE NOWA DAYS. THE PINELLAS COUNTY NARCOTICS DIVISION IS SCOPING THE PLACE HEAVILY TAKING TAG NUMBERS AND FOLLOWING CUSTOMERS THEN LOOKING UP WHERE THEY HAVE ELECTRIC AT THEN STARTING CASES. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IT TYPE IN SIMPLY HYDRO /PINELLAS COUNTY SHERRIFFS OFFICE IN ANY SEARCH ENGINE AND THEY ADMIT DOING SO IN A CASE IN 2008.

oldgrayhair

1 for the brothers

1 for the brothers

This goes out to the recent FL boys fighting the police state :joint:

Feel free to post your support smoke pics too!

Pics were taken quickly, so apologies for the quality.

Just a nice empty Ehle with diffuser and activated carbon system:

Always helps to put a little bed of Papaya in the bottom:

Then I hid a little hash snake in the middle:

Gotta add a layer of Schnazzleberry:

Top layer of golden ISO:

And finally, blast off:

For the boys! :fsu:

Peace - OGH

B

boo

damn bro...if that bowl don't make you short bus nothin will...very nice...my condolences to fallen patriots everywhere...were with you folks 100%...peace from the swamp

oldgrayhair

Oh yes, I'm lifted to the place I like to call home :abduct:

The diffuser in the downstem allow the smoke to enter the water through various streams vs. 1 stream like with normal downstem. Multiple streams equals more smoke surface in contact with the water which equals greater cooling, smoothness.

The activated carbon, which is inbetween the bowl and downstem helps to filter various impurities from the smoke, and acts as a dry ashcatcher. It's rather stealthy as the carbon doesn't filter out THC and you get a full bodied taste on the inhale...but the exhale doesn't have near the weed smell we are accustomed to.

Also, every part of the system after the carbon stay incredibly clean, due to the carbon ...no yellow icky color to the water. Should change the carbon every other day...like a half teaspoon. $5 bucks worth will last over a year.

It was through a few emails with the EHLE company that led me to try this system out and I'm ultra impressed.

Not a glass snob here, in fact that is the first "named tube" I've ever invested in. But I will say, knowing what I know now, I can't believe it took me 25 years of smoking to figure it out :joint:

I highly recommend Ehle products, super high quality and won't break the bank. I believe that entire set-up (14", 250ml), with a few extra gauges was right at $140 to my door.

PEace and smoke em safely!

oldgrayhair

Got 1 running here as well Natrone, and I think MEaty i getting one. Very cool little units.

Actually just had mine act up yesterday and made a few weird noises and smelled a bit different. Popped it up to HTG today and he handed me a new one as those are covered for 3 years.

Mine was running 24/7 for 16 months.

Peace - ogh

So I just bought this http://htgsupply.com/viewproduct.asp?productID=53129 from a local hydro store. I pretty impressed to tell you the truth.

It sure does smell like ozone in my place, I guess its working

anybody else use this thing? not bad for 89 bucks

G

good drown

can you show me a link where you got it? that thing looks awesome. i have a very nice big glass bong that is 8mm thick, and it has a bubbler chamber on it, but i like that one alot. i think im going to get the ice one
i found them on everyonedoesit

oldgrayhair

Yeah man, thats where I got mine. Was very hard to choose as there as some sweet ehles...I can see the collection starting now!

Pop me a note when you pick yours...was thinking about an ice one myself.

-ogh

edit - also meant to say that my lungs have never felt better since this became my main smoker. May not mean crap, but I attribute that to the carbon. FWIW

natrone23

Ive got some buds to dry so I'm going to stick the ozone gen in a room with buds. We will see how much it cuts down on the odor. And let me tell you these PW buds are very pungent.

anything is better than what I have now......no carbon filter:yoinks:

Once I get a filter and fan I might just put the Ozone in the living room or in the grow spot just to make sure there arn't any odors that leak from the grow

G

good drown

i think i got it all, im looking at a 500ml one with a 18.8 13mm diffuser, the 18.8 carbon filter and 300g's of carbon

G

good drown

i know boo, but they are like $500 no? that sooo much money
so if i just buy the volcano for $500, is that all i need or are there other things needed?

oldgrayhair

You are going to be loving it good drown! I'll up to that size down the road I'm sure. Just wanted to get my foot in the door and test the waters...which turned out to be cozy and clean :joint:

I love vapes boo, but will probably get a SS or Buddah as they are much cheaper, have great reviews, and the whips are much easier to deal with at night with a kid in the house than large crinkley bags :1help:

Peace - ogh

G

good drown

i cant wait

there is a handheld unit called the iolite about the size of an iphone that has pretty good reveiws on here, and its like 200 or so, and comes in colors.
they even gotem on amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.