What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

boo

thanks for the well wishes fellas...I feel like death and will surely feel worse as the night wears on...I am hoping for a decent day tomorrow as the books are full and I need to make hay while the sun shines...I did muster the energy to sort out my iso gold...damn, that shit adds up quite quickly...from the last 3 runs I have enough to last over a year...were talking a shitpile of sticky...remember, this stuff must be handled only when frozen...a few minutes out on the counter and it's nothing but tar...full melt at it's finest...slow dry makes it stay gold, fast dry darkens it up significantly...

Last edited:
Sorry you're not feeling well boo. Two summers of surgery and recovery makes me extremely sensitive to those not feeling their best.

Ja bless and quick healing to you bro.

Peace all. :joint:

G

Guest 18340

Nice to see folks reporting in from the all sides of the dirty!
Damn boo, you eat some nasty food last night or something? Get well bro...Evl

killa12345

Hello and welcome Ioni....nice to see another fellow floridian

Boo ill have to try the slow evaporation process...I usually fast dry mine...i have had one gold batch out of th 15 or so i have made, so i must be doin somethin wrong(mine comes out more tanness)

Hey to everyone else also...whats everyone else burnin??? I am enjoyin some QX-1 myself...peace

Hey Spicoli, I posted my iso method some pages back.....since refining the process a bit....i always get rock hard amber iso....its all in the filtering, material, and time exposed to the alcohol....follow the directions to a T.....get high quality ISO!

toasted1

damn boo that shit sux nuthin like shit rippin out ur as from the pressure from the puke'n :yoinks::fsu:

evlme- i agree i like how active the thread has been the last couple months :yes: good to c so many growers when we have some of the most fuck'd up laws if u get caught :noway: just shows they cant stop shit by makin tougher laws and its spreadin thru the state like outta state contractors after a hurricane :nanana::moon::moon::nanana:

:smoweed:

every1
stay safe
:pimp3:

G

good drown

You can put 8oz of trim in the 5gal set. That's what I have. The key is to not agitate the mix too much. That only causes the plant matter to break up into tiny pieces small enough to end up passing through the filter and contaminate your hash. They say to use a wooden spoon to get the best product. I used an electric cake mixer on slow speed. The other key is to use LOTS of ice. Put the ice in the bucket first thing after you line it with the bags.
man, its going to take a close to death experience before i stop eating my steak rare, id rather not eat it if its medium or above, and i used to only like it well done years back. plus it takes your body a really long time to digest steak the more its cooked(bad for colon). Also steaks that are burnt, or any other meat burnt over the grill can have carcinogens, and can cause cancer.

so you use the mixer on slow huh, never woulda thought. you also dont have to grand any of the stuff up, just dump it in? good advice on not agitating it, as i would have agitated the fuck outta it. How much end product do you get from 8oz of trim? i imagine you do many o' batches:woohoo:

damn boo that shit sux nuthin like shit rippin out ur as from the pressure from the puke'n :yoinks::fsu:

Sounds like my life everyday... Crohne's sucks.

evlme- i agree i like how active the thread has been the last couple months :yes: good to c so many growers when we have some of the most fuck'd up laws if u get caught :noway: just shows they cant stop shit by makin tougher laws and its spreadin thru the state like outta state contractors after a hurricane :nanana::moon::moon::nanana:

:smoweed:

every1
stay safe
:pimp3:

Taaaaruth I love how active the thread is. It's nice to always find it on the first page.

Tropical

man, its going to take a close to death experience before i stop eating my steak rare, id rather not eat it if its medium or above, and i used to only like it well done years back. plus it takes your body a really long time to digest steak the more its cooked(bad for colon). Also steaks that are burnt, or any other meat burnt over the grill can have carcinogens, and can cause cancer.

I like the taste of rare meat too, but I don't eat much meat anymore. I added more fruit, vegetables, and legumes to my diet. I always ate a lot of grains and seafood. I changed my diet for health reasons, but the UN's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change said that by far the single most important thing people can do for the environment is eat less meat. One cow releases far more CO2 than many big SUVs.

so you use the mixer on slow huh, never woulda thought. you also dont have to grand any of the stuff up, just dump it in? good advice on not agitating it, as i would have agitated the fuck outta it. How much end product do you get from 8oz of trim? i imagine you do many o' batches:woohoo:

Right, grinding the trim is the worst thing you can do. If you have buds, you need to break them up into smaller pieces. Some people do one run with a wooden spoon and then more runs with gradually increasing aggression, but I just did the one run on slow speed and then tossed the trim into a pot of boiling water for cannabutter.

Ioni Botani

Right, grinding the trim is the worst thing you can do. If you have buds, you need to break them up into smaller pieces. Some people do one run with a wooden spoon and then more runs with gradually increasing aggression, but I just did the one run on slow speed and then tossed the trim into a pot of boiling water for cannabutter.

I am a wooden-spooner as of right now (1 gal.) BUT...I would imagine the cake mixers wouldn't rupture too many cell walls on low. Prly easier with more to mix (5 gal.) Somethin about mixin it up wit the wooden spoon, makes me feel magickal :abduct:
I usually do AT LEAST three or four times, depending on how much goes in....actually the second batch sometimes turns out better....and then Ioni put the rest into cannabutter, water and all :)
....still kicks my ass!
MMmmm what I would do for some bubble right now....shit...what I AM doing for some bubble
:joint:
Heh heh hehhh
Bless all.
I can't wait for "no more shitty" nuggz
T'will be dank.
-I.

Meaty

Damn boo that sucks! You get a hold of the stomach flu or something?

And about the dry air...... Is it me or is it CHILLY outside this morning? Suppost to be cooler tomorrow morning.

Thinking about heading south :biglaugh:

This 90 high 80 low for 3+ months has thinned by blood to a new level :D

oldgrayhair

It's sneaky cool the last couple days Meaty....but by late in the day it has still been hot...definitely a nice couple mornings lately.

Best wishes Boo, hope you feel better soon....if that sticky pile of golden goodness is too much to handle, just say the word and about 20-30 FL growers will be over to help with it :joint:

Slowcala, dealing with the Crohnes man....thats tough, stay strong man, best wishes!

Everyone else, love ya! :nanana::canabis:

ogh

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Never heard of that strain Ioni, but it sounds like some fuego nonetheless....great day indeed...peace

B

boo

seems like I made it thru the day, organs intact and food is still in me somewhere...I am wondering if I may need to see a neurologist...been having these episodes for 6 years, few in the last 2 though...gettin old ain't easy so take care of what you have before you destroy it...I found I ain't bullerproof as I once thought I was...but I do grow some fine herb...ahahaha...

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Ya boo i would def get checked out bro...sounds like it is no bueno...we wouldnt want to lose one of are fellow FL bros (that grow the fuego:D)...wait you mean im not bulletproof, when did this happen:Dlol...feel better bro

G

Guest 18340

I hate going to the doc's, and me not having health care pretty much keeps me from going anyway but man boo, I'd get checked out.

B

boo

as posted, I've been dealing with this for years and it's back once again...diet was what was thought was the problem back 2 years ago...my dillema is where to start...had all the "customary" and a few "uncustomary" tests performed...fel great for almost 2 years and now it's back...just tired of hearing, theres nothing wrong with you bullshit...

G

good drown

how long does it go on for?
what was so bad about your diet?
i hate going to the doctor, it usually is to the point of emergency room, then i go.
not proud of this in any way
if you are doing any meds, that could cause it(pain pills, sleep aids, or benzos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts