Status
Not open for further replies.

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
What up krizznapp...looks like some fuego bro...bet your stoked:D....peace bro

killa12345

Nice killa...looks like some great plants...Peace

thanks ive been on the search for the ultimate purple....i wish i could get her yield up and keep the potency but no such luck....she isnt bad but no lb per plant going on here! she can kick out 1oz to 3oz per plant depending on veg....im hoping 1oz per plant with a 7 day veg! but boy is she potent....this gives all the haze i smoke a run for its money...The PK x PR is soooo much stronger than the purple wreck it aint even a close race! hopefully the HPS pulls out more of the color!

Spicoli

Veteran
Nice sounds like some good bud...In my book its always quality over quantity...but i wont lie.... i wish i could get a lb of the fuego off one plant, but that usually isnt the case:D...peace

C

chunkymunky

hello everyone! just dropping by to shed some light on what i have got going here in the swamps of florida. well i have started indoors and have a 4x4 flower room lit by a 600 hps and 4x5 mother/father/clone room lit by some flouros.

right now i am about a week into flower and have a mix of things going. 1 cindy99 freebie from wally duck, 2 deep purples from subcool, 2 SOL mix, 1 cherry assassin and 2 blizzard locomotives from canyland, 2 moemists from cali connection, 2 purple dominas from british hempire, 1 herijuana x la con from DNA, 2 sour bubble bx1 1x from grindhouse and 2 krush x deep chunk from cannacopia.

in veg right now cut's of everything above and some oriental express from billygoat, alien dog and famed mix from cali connection, pacific g13 bx1 from motarebel, da orange sheikh from candyland, powerhouse from htc and biko II from annac.

i dont own a camera but can and will borrow one soon to get some pics up. probably in a week or so when things start to get interesting!

peace from the 386
chunkymunky

Spicoli

Veteran
Hello and welcome chunkymunky....sounds like a hell of a lineup ya got there....Peace and overgrow fl

G

Guest 18340

Hey Spicoli, cfl's rock ;)

Attachments

• 100_4218.jpg
    100_4218.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 10

Spicoli

Veteran
Hell ya evl...they do:D

Pic of the ChunkD when it was on the plant under complete CFLs

B

boo

good morning floggers...hope y'all had a good weekend...it's off the slay the dragon...

whats up guys? I got some lemon skunk clones rooted and enjoying the ebb n flow, few more waiting to go in, one didn't like the transplant....ima noob. I'm almost embarrassed to post em, they're looking pathetic compared to everyone haha. I'll get them in my gallery here soon though. Got to say sorry to whiskey and Area 51 for using the wal-mart of breeders hahah but my buddy hooked up the clones so I had to jump at my first chance at some real genetics. I definitely want to grow out some A51 shit as soon as I've honed my skills to an acceptable level. (not that I'm not STOKED on the lemon skunk)

PUFMM now has a space coast group meeting this weekend. http://www.pufmm.org/
Date: Saturday, August 29, 2009
Time: 1:00pm - 3:00pm

We have a new meetup group on the Space Coast. Let's give them a huge PUFMM welcome by showing up and sharing our stories along the campaign trail. We will do a training session on great ways to collect valid signatures and other things you can do to make sure we get this on the 2010 ballot.

G

Guest 18340

A few close ups of some outdoor Schnazz#2 (left), and gfxbb on the right. Just playin with the camera...

Attachments

• 100_4246.jpg
    100_4246.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 100_4248.jpg
    100_4248.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 100_4254.jpg
    100_4254.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 100_4256.jpg
    100_4256.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 10
G

Guest 18340

Looking super sexy Evl! Sure to be tasty :joint:

peace-ogh

Let's hope. The last outdoor gfxbb got singed. Lost well over 2lbs, but what I salvaged was soooooo sweet and SUPER stoney! The Schnazz is untested as of yet but that particular pheno (in the pic) vegged like it was on steroids. She was so vigorous that I swore it was gonna be a male.
Make room in your closet ;)

Spicoli

Veteran
Nice good lookin pics evl...keep up the great work bro...The snazzleberry tastes like snoozeberry:Dlol...peace

G

Guest 18340

I left them out to flower too long and all the pistils turned dark brown and dried up and smelled like dried leaves. Mostly it was all the top cola's that took the beating. I never threw away so much weed :(
Truthfully, that first go around with the gfxbb was just to see it's potential.
What bud I salvaged tasted sweet, like sugar water with a smell of sweet pink grapefruit.
I managed to save a 2 moms so I put one outside again.
This time I will baby it. Also, this one is in soil, coco+florida heat=A LOT of watering!
Is that the Mango/widow in the pic?

Tropical

Instead of throwing away a bad harvest, I would make cannabutter with it. There was probably a lot of THC that got wasted.

G

Guest 18340

Instead of throwing away a bad harvest, I would make cannabutter with it. There was probably a lot of THC that got wasted.

Yup! My wife took some and made butter with it, (she posted pics somewhere) then made "wake n bake" cookies. I ate just one and I felt like I took Mescaline lol.
Still though, I threw out A LOT, those 2 plants were monsters...

You let them flower too long and they burned? Huh? Never heard of that....are you sure they didn't dry out and fry from concentrated nutes in the coco? Yeah, strait coco outdoors is retarded.

That is all mango widow looking hungry. They got fed right after pictures. They are smelling ridiculous...nothing like SSH at all and very much like mango chutney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts