What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

uraverage

question for all you Florida boys.....:1help:
During the summer do you run 12-12 at day or night?
I see benefits to both, if i run 12-12 at night it seems like temps are not near the issue, but if i run 12-12 during the day "i think" i can avoid the hassels of not having power for a few days (if shit hits the fan).

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Foolish Fool....talked a bout ya a wee bit. Get a log going, let us see some of your grows and pics, talk to us a lil more...Then we can see bout letting ya in the social group. Everyone in there now is growing, with logs and pics....Know what I mean?

good vibes

right on man, no problem. I've got some GH lemon skunk clones bubblin right now so I'll get some pics up when they're rooted and ready to go. I'm definitely micro compared to what most of you guys are doing but I'll show you what i got goin on. Thanks for the heads up.:joint:

Ender

Whats up people, just checkin in with ya'll. Glad to know I'm not the only one not afraid of the tough laws down here. I'm starting in Oct, be on the lookout for the Journal, to be posted on a different screen name / Ip address though.

hey everyone. i was just wondering what would be a good time to put clones outside so they would finish small? in the the panhandle if that helps. i dont have much space. any advice?

B

boo

florida is year round outdoors but the best of the sun is passing us as we speak...september is usually the last of the growing months for many

Tropical

hey everyone. i was just wondering what would be a good time to put clones outside so they would finish small? in the the panhandle if that helps. i dont have much space. any advice?

I think boo is saying that you can put them out now and you don't have to worry about them getting too big. Clones will flower now if you put them outside. I would wait another month or two if you are growing indicas because they tend to get moldy if they finish during the rainy season.

I think boo is saying that you can put them out now and you don't have to worry about them getting too big. Clones will flower now if you put them outside. I would wait another month or two if you are growing indicas because they tend to get moldy if they finish during the rainy season.

ill be running purps. when you think i should let them go outside

B

boo

morning stonerz...looks like a nice day out there but damn, the big blows are just out in the atlantic and that ain't good...y'all be prepared...

G

Guest 18340

I swear, one good 'cane and I'm outta this state. Seriously man. Between the law and these hurricanes, I was better off staying in 'Jersey.
Could'nt exactly just turn around and go home when I was cuffed and shackled in the back of an extradition van though...

Ioni Botani

Hopefully these things turn out to sea but I'm fearing that won't be the case. At least my Kali should be done drying by then and the only plants I'll have to worry about is the WR mother and Kali that's currently revegging.

at200902_5day.gif

at200903_5day.gif

HAHAAAA! Shows just how out of the loop Ioni am! Ioni havnt purchased cable for a number of reasons, and look what pops out of the Atl....hope we dont lose power over here on the EAST sidddeee boys n gals, that would NOT be pretty! Haha might be a mission for a generator soon! Thanks for the post....without it Ioni wouldve been blindsided. Hahaaaaa Ioni guess this goes to show it occasionally pays being "plugged in!" Imma go look into this asap.
PEACEEEE.:abduct:

G

Guest 18340

Thanks for privilege 'whiskey:friends:

Check your pm's when ya get a chance.

oldgrayhair

Where ya from in Jersey Evl? My biz partner and best bud is goombah up in Hamilton Square.....always telling me about waffles and ice cream at the shore!!:joint:

PEace - OGH

B

boo

the shore...Jersey has got to be the only waterfront state without a beach...been 39 years since I was up in the garden state...keep it

G

Guest 18340

Originally from Bergen county (born in NY and moved at 12), Paramus area. I miss the Italian sausage and pepper heroes they sold on the Seaside board walk.
I know the Hamilton Sq area pretty well, did time at Ft Dix in Wrightstown.
Shit man, got me thinking of those Jersey summers, Italian Ice, my 67 chevelle, NY right over the bridge...

B

boo

ahahahaha...I lived in dumont area...small world, we wrestled you every year...you guys usually won...God, you haven't had a tally sausage til you've eaten then in the bronx of on the boardwalk...got rid of the 427 camaro but still have a shop full of '55's...life has been good

Status
Not open for further replies.