What's new

Florida Growers Thread; Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
damn, the strangest thing happened this morning when I checked on the girls........bam, all turned Low THC overnight so they would comply w/the rushed mmj law that we have.

I hope they aint lying but it will take a lab test to confirm or deny it.

Ponce deleon

At least fact that the low thc bill passed through the republican held legislature signals that FL' s politicians are paying attention to the Florida polls in support of mmj :D. The bill passed last week also provides a guideline on how dispensaries may be established if admendment 2 passes in November (except the low thc bill only allows for 4 dispensaries for ALL of Florida :/)

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Good looking buds there GO. Can't wait to see that cdsd x 4sd. Had a pheno of 4sd that still is the strongest shit I've toked on to date

Btw how's the flavor on the gk w prob.? Trying to switch over completely to organic after I'm out of the nutes I have now.

Thanks bro!! Yeah I am definitely looking forward to finding another keeper in those CSD x 4SD seeds. I had a killer pheno of ChemdogSD for awhile and I somehow managed to loose her. Hoping I find one similar or better in these. I still have quite a few Resevoir strains I need to go through.

As for the GroKashi. It enhances the flavor, smell, yeild, appearance, and potency. The mycelium has a big role in the enhanced potency, the buds definitely have a different more complex buzz. I have two scrubbers running currently just to keep the smells to an acceptable level. I guarantee if you make the switch you will be extremely pleased with the results, I know I have been.

ubi

4 DISP. IN THE WHOLE STATE.
ONLY OIL FOR EPILEPSY.
FROM CHAROLETT'S WEB (AKA GREENWERKZ R4)
............0.8 % THC OR LESS.... WHATEVER.
WOW. SENATORS ARE STUPID. WATCH ONE CBS SPECIAL AND UR IN THE KNOW.

yea i know its a step in the right direction. but its florida.
they allow pill mills. but not recreational......
just another reason to keep arresting people.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Stihg,

the ballot initiative has no regulations written yet, it only states licensed mmj treatment centers but who and what that includes will be decided if Amendment 2 passes.

peace

Catatafish

Veteran
Hope everyone is chiefin' down some goods for cinco de mayo.

Diggin thru my stash and found a joint that looks ripe for tonight. Seems to have some hieroglyphics on it or something.....

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Got I-95 and they are getting wet. Some new gear from GDP came in today. Black Cherry OG, The Funk, and Purple Champagne. Should be some good ones to go through. Definitely can't wait to see how these I-95s do.

Catatafish

Veteran
Hugh, I was able to fight off the couch monster...at least for tonight.

Its like some ancient witch doctor put some kind of mystical spell on them with the hieroglyphics.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Yeah I am looking forward to seeing how they turn out. Been watching Money Mike work these for awhile now so I am very honored to have been gifted these. Only got his last 5 seeds from his pack but he found 2 or 3 keepers in the 5 he popped so I wouldnt expect anything less from these.

Got some interesting flavors going in flower. The Triangle Kush is one of them. Trying to get her back into the rotation so she is ran every round.

Also found out the lineage of OrgnKids Banana OG cut last night. To my surprise I actually have a cross with it. As soon as the guy posted the lineage it clicked what I had. OrgnKids Banana OG = Sag's 60/40 x OrgnKids OGK. Lucky for me a couple years back I picked up a pack of Dutch Grown Seed's OGer 99 which is OrgnKid's Banana OG x Brothers Grimm C99. I ran a few of them back when I got them in and I had two amazing phenos of it. One you can definitely see the Banana OG influence and I remember it having that pineapple/banana smell. I will post up some pics of the phenos I had some time today. Anyways figured I would share the info with you guys in case some of you didnt know.

Hope everyone has a good and safe day.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
DutchGrownSeeds - OGer99 (Sag 60/40 x OrgnKid OGK) x C99 (Brothers Grimm)

DutchGrownSeeds - OGer99 (Sag 60/40 x OrgnKid OGK) x C99 (Brothers Grimm)

DGS - OGer 99 Phenos #1 and #2:

picture.php

picture.php

-G/O :tiphat: :ying:

Status
Not open for further replies.