What's new

Florida Growers Thread; Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asslover

Veteran
Quality meds around me go for $250/z. Not because the market is flooded though, on the contrary actually, but because i'm not greedy:ying::ying:

Catatafish

Veteran
ahhh i just noticed the captions on the photos .... nice.

Is that a cookie cut or from beans?

Got me some Cookie Wrecks just popped and a couple east coast cookie wrecks a couple weeks further along. Hoping for somethin nice

Catatafish

Veteran
Nice. I didnt know the forum cut was in these parts. Guess ive been in a hole :)

Ill throw some pics when they get further along...right now its not much too look at.

ghostmade

Veteran
tell me whos dick i gotta suck????lol aint much of a clone game fla baby.and i can get the peanuts for 25-27...250 a o,all day300 when im in the sticks

Hugh Midity

Veteran
day 27

day 27

la affair sex panther.jpg

amnesia haze core.jpg

amnesia haze core cut.jpg

pre 98 bubba kush.jpg

p98bk.jpg

ghost don't do it! a wise man once told me you can't unsuck it once the deed is done. but i'll gladly take a handjob if you're feeling friendly, you know, just to get to know each other;)

Catatafish

Veteran
Ghost, Lol!

LA Sex panther, lol, what is that made from? "60% of the time, it works every time"

I horded all the pre98 off my last run for myself. Aint enough to go around!

FlaDankster

Veteran
Guess i need to get out more and make friends.

Never woulda thunk it............high grade smoke bein that cheap here.It's good though as i have always said that the prices were crazy.One of the reasons i started growing my own.

One day maybe....one day......clones an beans won't be so hard to get a hold of in the sunshine state.

Thanks for the input fellas.

ghostmade

Veteran
sex panther :D .afternoon delight.lol.
and i feel ya fladankster .the clone game is gonna be crazy!i am looking into becoming a legit source of cut's,but I first need to find a legit source in a med state.lol love a good catch 22.
im thinking a trip to Denver,and LA is in my winter itinerary

Floridian

Veteran
So what do you folks think of Jeremy Bufford?I think he's jumping the gun a little or he's real smart.I'd love to be able to get cuts down here

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
There are quite a few elite cuts in Florida, and have been. Animal, TK, SFV OG, GG#4, Sour Dubb, Tahoe OG, CO Tangerine, and several others.. Depends on who ya know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts