bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
thks dude....room looks good,i guess you do know the power shit... :biggrin:
puts me at ease a little...haha

well i adopted 2new little ones last night... *sour Bubble

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
I got that message, and I don't even live in FL, lol!! I've got some pretty out there pm's, but that one takes the cake!!

Some fish in the pond might get hungry ,and snatch the hook got his ass :dunno: that was the first for me so I guess it will be hard to match that ....I can't see my self sending out messages to randoms like that if it was a real offer. Better hit the streetz,and make that $$$ if you need it that bad. Or buddy got popped,and Leo in Florida is desperate .a guy in Ocala got cought with a pound of H and weed in his car...WTF a pound of H omg dude dust goes for ten bucks in Chicago imagine a pound.i would retire not ride around with it. Just google Ocala man gets caught with a pound of H

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
thks dude....room looks good,i guess you do know the power shit... :biggrin:
puts me at ease a little...haha

well i adopted 2new little ones last night... *sour Bubble
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57789&pictureid=1563360&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57789&pictureid=1563359&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

O your lucky I have been eyeing sour bubble..but I think as a cash crop I'm dropping my s1 and going with a 8x4 of GG4 3 clones are rooted and they are 100%real deal so that's what I'm on but I will be watching that sour bubble. She's slow grower but yields good right?

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

GG4 rooted so I think I'm dropping everything thing else next grow to dail in the glue for a 8x4 perpetual grow. Keeping the s1 to the side ,and upgrade her to a s2 locking her into seed form is the best bet . @triple OG what do you think about cash crop in a 8x4 Titan system with GLuE

B

blue_tick

i see some of you talking about the message. what the fuck do some people think in here.

peace

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
am i tripping or did not ole GL post a pic with thumbs up,saying happy Valentine's. day....did anyone else see that....cause now its gone...??? :dunno:

gh0st9

Veteran
Lol he said he hit up old timer members... Guess that was false. I conferred yesterday with G/O on the subject bc it just happened to coincide with something that happened.... Glad to see none of ya takin the bait. I probed him a bit deeper and it was all bad news bears from the get go. No evidence dude even existed now... And glad for it... On another note. I'm ghosting for a little bit. No worries I'll be lurking- just off radar... Hope yall continue to kill it.

Copperfield

I was looking at the LSD yesterday I'm thinking of getting that too.I will be watching your grow.the boggle gum I have four two were topped a week ago ,and was placed into flower yesterday. The other two are to small still.1 was a mute that's growing out of it.hopefully I get two females or at least 1

Yeah W CS, I'm stoked on that's our bubble but it's like you said it's a slow grower and a fast yielder and from what I understand it yields and 50 to 55 days so that's pretty good. Keep me posted on that bubblegum I'm really interested nine I want to see what it does for you hope you're doing well man take it easy

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Yes, some one flooded the place with stupidity... see what happens?

I thank the person who clicked the report button... whomever that may be :)

We like to clean up the messes in the aisles like the Waysafe.

Now you can get back to your regularly scheduled programming ;)

gh0st9

Veteran
Thanks buckets..

g/o is good afaik. He just doesn't check in as much. But I don't speak for him, I'll leave his status update to him. I'm all good, just getting goin underground for a bit n recollect myself this past year has been a roller coaster thats for certain. Was never much of a prolific poster anyways, just enjoy the camaraderie of the place. You're a solid guy. Hope you and the rest of the FL crew stay safe and stay growin.

Aspenou812

Veteran
That PM worried the shit outta me and it went straight into the delete file! it was messed up that's not an offer you make publicly or to a bunch of people you don't know by pm! so stay safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts