• 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 8
  • cherry slyder.JPG
    cherry slyder.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 11

MagniKhan

Veteran
I thank you kindly gentleman:tiphat:. yep the 3 part is doing work for sure. it's been a damn good lesson that you always have something to learn no matter how long you've been doing this. I would've never tried the way i'm feeding now, assuming from past experience that i'd overfeed and get deficiencies but it's like my plants just woke up from a coma and decided they were going to try out for the Olympics. i'm floored with the results just a couple weeks into it. I wish the pics came near to showing what i'm seeing here, night & day from what I was doing for the last forever lol

Looking real nice Lee.:tiphat:

Most of the time in veg I feed "weak sauce". I run the KISS system ( @ 1tsp/Gal of MB), but most of the time I feed it 1/2 strength. Every so often I add some Mag/Cal but I can't recall every "having to". I tape water the @220 ppm so I suppose I get a fair amount of Mag/Cal from it.
Something else that almost never fails to kick so life back into a poky plant is a root trim and a re potting!

Recently I've added a few hempy style buckets till I get a better drainage in the area I'm placing them. While researching them and reading here and there I saw a some guys using Subculture M and though I would give it a try.
I've used it three times now and I'd have to say I see a BIG difference with the young plants. The older ones seem to love it also..........so does the papaya tree outside. I think I'll add it to the regiment.

MK:ying:

A

al frey

thanks lee, seems this place got off to a rough start...sheesh
I assume I've been here in the past, I forget shit all the time, work with me, I'm learning

A

al frey

really lou...look at the names of the strains I posted and tell me that again...who's you get the cherry slyder from bro...shhhhhh...

A

al frey

anybody home...I swear saint pete is busier than icmag today

Attachments

• newgrow 170.jpg
    newgrow 170.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 10
  • newgrow 102.jpg
    newgrow 102.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 10
  • fargo-garden-2010 107.jpg
    fargo-garden-2010 107.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 7

Drift13

Welcome back, al frey. From a very small time grower. We have our moments here and other times....not so much. But I enjoy it while the getting is good. :biggrin: BTW your ladies look tasty.

A

al frey

thanks for the welcome lee and drift...yeah, been doing this for a little while, I get lucky alot...luck will take you places skill won't...good to have both

P

Puscifer

Beautiful monsters you got there al frey, you've done this before ? :tongue:
Nice to have you back an posting. Now that the dust has settled it's safe for us to come out and play:biggrin:
Dammit, I deleted the email addy that my old handle was linked to. I don't remember the password to paradise :bashhead:

A

al frey

call me tomorrow, I found the key for you...WAYNE, too fuggin funny, little cockroach

Status
Not open for further replies.