What's new

Florida Growers Thread; Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

komrade komura

Gogetta...love that part of the grow..seedlings and start of veg. Me and my spray bottle, talking to them as I compliment them on their progress. Extra special care for runts and mutants...one mutant caring for others of his kind.

Looking very lovely

P

Puscifer

Whoa this thread blew up in the last few days!
The FLCAN office opening party went well. It was a small crowd, do to the weather (it rained like a mofo!, Typical FLA summer)
Nonetheless, got to meet a few good folks and picked up a dozen petitions and left a hefty cash donation for the cause.
The mood was festive and full of optimism:woohoo:
I know I sound like a broken record by now but folks THIS IS OUR MOMENT!!!! PLEASE spread the word! PLEASE sign the petition!
LETS DO THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just as I'm typing I saw John Morgan on the news saying he will do anything humanly possible to get this on the ballot. He's putting up 3.5 million of his own $$$ and says he's got friend with very deep pockets who will back the cause financially. 'Nuff said:tiphat:

P

Puscifer

KK, hey there brother:wave:
That PD is being grown on a small ebb/flo table. 4 smart pots of hydroton with plants that had the hell pinched outta them. No screening involved.

Thanks Drift and Komrade!!....this will be my 1st outdoor grow in Cen. Fl!! I started with more, the soul survivors are: 1 Cali con. Buddha Tahoe og, 2 Humboldt Seeds Blue Dream, 1 Island Sweet Skunk, 2 of Raskal White Super Skunk, and 1 Delicious seeds Cheese Candy...they went in some MG seed starter mix and feed them straight water...they're under cfls right now for another week...they've been goin outside for hours every day to adjust to the climate...transplanting into 5 gals of promix hp, and maybe 10 gals since most of em are sat leaning......I'm hoping to get some decent veg time also considering that's its late in the season for Florida... :( Any advice helps guys ....thanks ahead.....GG

P

Puscifer

99% of whatever I put outside will flower no matter what time of the year it is. No kidding.
I usually do all my "pheno searching" outside.

MagniKhan

Veteran
I usually do all my "pheno searching" outside.

Good God! I'd have panic attacks out the wazooo.

Look who's been cloned and almost ready to run...this will my first taste of Pre98 Bubba. :tiphat:

Couple of clones..

And the next big wave of Pineapple Chunk..

I have some in flower that are looking real nice, I'll try to get some pics popped tomorrow.
Been going full bore on the new veg box after a few delays. Ordered a new 600w digital ballast to run a MH in there, that should help hardened off the girls just a little more before hitting the HPS's.

OLDproLg

Veteran
Hey friend,please go back an read about SWAMP TUBES!!!

Hey friend,please go back an read about SWAMP TUBES!!!

easier said than done... i would but how do you water them in the hot summer?

Yes it is HARD WORK taking the stuff out to your spot,the first few times.....
BUT with the swamp tube tek,basically any tall pot with holes on bottom,filled
up with good soils an placed in standing water!

NOW DONT TELL ME WE AINT GOT STANDING WATER IN FLORIDA hehehehe,
the shit it everywere right under peoples noses,and in places NOBODY GOES THREW!

SO,grab some 5 gallon pots,poke holes in the bottom,fillup with soil,place clone or
seed plant in,water from above really good that day......go back 2 days later soak again.
By the 2nd week the roots should be sucking up water on their own,sit back an wait till
HARVEST!!!!!!!!

Yes it CAN BE EASY as a pie,we have plenty of water,an a YEAR ROUND growing season!

GG,good start now just stiffen them up,get them in BIG POTS you still got plenty time.....
an BOOOOOOOOOOOM,good to go!

HOW YAZ LIKE MY OLD SATIVA GROWS,thought id get more HOOTS for them pics?
Oh an i never top plants as you can see in ALL my grows,i just dont like to slow them,
and i get to see the shape each plant gives in branches,and grow it according to that!!!
So they are NOT like the cali plants that get vegged for half a year an topped to heck.....
Nope,just all natural for me,sheeeeeeze why worry about yield when you can grow plants
ALL FRIKIN YEAR BABAAAY hahahahah,fuck cali,we got the shit here awaiting MED MJ!!!!!

SWAMP TUBES FOLKS,WHY WORRY ABOUT WATERING HAAAAA???
ALways LOUD AN PROUD!
Lg

P

Puscifer

MagniKhan, you are DEF gonna need that filter with a room full of Bubba. Late in flower with her is when I start losing sleep. But the end product is fuckin AMBROSIA! Take her to 65-70 days for that narcotic effect:biggrin:

LeeVan' a good friend ran Mob Boss awhile back and she was a huge yielder of some sweet citrus dank. I believe his was the Tang Tang dom pheno. Delicious!:yummy:

Morcheeba*

Veteran
dont count on that lemon at the end but you let us know how she develops around the time for flush.

peace

Drift13

Well I went out to check on my girls and they seem to be doing just fine.

I have them set up so some get morning sun and some get afternoon sun. From what I can tell the afternoon sun makes them way bigger. The last pic shows just how well the two girls blend in with all the other green out there.

D

Dooby Dooby Do

got a copy of the petition and made 200 copies that I am passing out to friends and family, lets do this Florida

OLDproLg

Veteran
Yeah triple D!!!!...pass them out,spread the word.....

DRIFT yes sir buddy,how ya like them plants now!
Poppin for shure...they will throw some preflower type leaf,
it may look a bit messy,still a tad early for full on flower......
but they will FIX them selves with regular 5 blade leaves,then harden an stop stretch
in about a month or so.....then the 2 months flower begins,finishing up mid oct....
Good luck to all,plan for the next season beginning in sept 1rst....until dec 1rst,DANKS!!!!
for christmas dont loose that season folks.

Spring is comming up also,you will start in jan 1rst an go until april 1rst........
and round we go again......NEVER STOPPING LIKE UP NORTH having 1 season huh.
NO reason NOT to get'er done is their?????
FLA BABAY,all the way to the BANK!
Lg

OLDproLg

Veteran
To further explain seasons....

Their is 2 gaps in the seasons,and 1 overlap of seasons in our year round
growing climate....
First lets start with summer,since it is now,this season starts in may/june1rst.
finishing up in oct......but to start the next season you will need to overlap to the next.
Although your summer plants are about halfway done flowering in sept,the new crop will
be started at the last week of aug/ first week of september,so your babies are going as
your budded plants are finishing up,thats an overlap of seasons...

Now since we have started the FALL CROP in aug/sept1rst,that will go until dec 1rst or so!
Dont worry about not making it exactly on time,you can be a bit late in sept, 15th max....
You will need 3 months for usual indica crops,athough skunk#1 finishes the same times.
Dec 15th at your latest then.

NOW,take a break for 2 weeks....this is a gap,nothing grows well threw dec/jan 15th max.
So we have our spring season now,you will start in jan 1rst to 15th max NO LATER!!!
So your spring crop,goes until april 1rst, an MAX the 15th,or your buds will reveg.....

NOW,we are back to SUMMER AGAIN,another gap of season,stopping at april 15th max,
you will now take another break for a month or so,starting up again in may/june!!!!!!!!!!!

AND ROUND WE GO NEVER REALLY STOPPING,just a few small an deserved BREAKS!!!!!!
smokin all the way with FRESH or cured buds.....YEAR ROUND FRIENDS,cant beat it in the
US period.

HOPE THE HECK YOU CAN SEE THE LIGHT NOW,speaking of the light hehe ITS FREE......
nothin like the SUN hahahaha,an YEAR ROUND........shit, top that?
Lg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts