What's new

Florida Growers Thread; Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catatafish

Veteran
What are you guys setting the ppms to on the controller? I have been hovering between 900-1000.

I do notice after working in there it is awhile before it needs to pump :)

the gnome

Veteran
since the new bloom room went online Ive settled mid 80s/Rh65-70% with 1200ppms for veg and 1st 3wks or so in bloom i run temps mid 80s/Rh65-70% with 1200ppms
after that it's @900ppm for the rest of bloom.
Ive gotten some of the largest flowers ever since i went sealed
btw cat, didn't know you were a flowda boy :D

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Coming home to Florida at the end of the year. The New Years Resolution is:

Humboldt Seed Organization Blue Dream
Humboldt Seed Organization Bubba Kush
Sagarmatha Seeds Blueberry
Sagarmatha Seeds Western Winds
Mandala Seeds Satori
Cali Connection Seeds Grape Kush
Dinafem Seeds Kush'N'Cheese
SOTF Sweet Tooth 4

Might need to graduate to a 4 x 8.

I really enjoy the Satori smoke, good choice :tiphat:

Asslover

Veteran
I myself run @ 900-1100 ppm's. My controller goes to 1500 ppm but I hacked it to go no higher than 1100..
Btw, a 20lb bottle lasts me about 7 weeks. Honestly, besides my mini splits, the addition of co2 has been THEE biggest bang for my buck. Sealed, cooled and co2'd, the way we do it in the 'dirty:biggrin:

komrade komura

Yo Asslover:

I mailed my ballot this week from London.
Voted for MMJ...and against the current idiot in chief.

If it hadn't been for MMJ I wouldn't have bothered to vote.

Catatafish

Veteran
although last 2 weeks are much smaller plants so im guessing they arent sucking it down as fast either as i dont hear the solenoid going very often like i did previously

oldgrayhair

How goes it folks!

How goes it folks!

Just wanted to pop my head out my hole for a minute while no one is looking and say hi to everyone.....sweet to see the gardens cranking along. I just passed the 50% mark on the federal walk the line program :woohoo: and really miss this place.

Stay safe all those I knew and all those I still know, cuz this old dummy ain't meeting no one else ever again :cry:

ps- fuck the rat

Peace - ogh

MagniKhan

Veteran
I myself run @ 900-1100 ppm's. My controller goes to 1500 ppm but I hacked it to go no higher than 1100..
Btw, a 20lb bottle lasts me about 7 weeks. Honestly, besides my mini splits, the addition of co2 has been THEE biggest bang for my buck. Sealed, cooled and co2'd, the way we do it in the 'dirty:biggrin:

Hell yeah! Wow what a difference. I have a burner and my propane tanks ( standard BBQ tank) last me a little over 6 months. I change it out when I change out my bulbs.

Sealed, Co2 with Hempy's is the only way to go for me. I pack em tight so my numbers per plant are lower but 6 ( 2 C99 ( they were small out of veg) and 4 Chunk( also smaller)) plants just rendered 2 1/2 pounds!

Be Safe AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!,
MK:ying:

FLAgreenthumb

I just read Hugh's location and almost hit the floor laughing....
"You know, you could build your muscles picking strawberries. You know, bend and scoop... like the Mexicans. Shit, maybe I could get you a job with United Fruit! I got a buddy with United Fruit.... Get you started... You start with strawberries, you might even work your way up to these goddamn bananas! When, boy? When... are you going to get your act together? Oh, good God Almighty me. I think he's the Antichrist."
love that movie... :)

Catatafish

Veteran
Getting ready to put the auto-pilot system into real world test with no one watching over it. Been working great so far. Fingers crossed i dont come back to a dead crop!

Asslover

Veteran
You'll be fine brother. Done it myself a half dozen times, a few of them times i left the country for a month, and came back to perfectly healthy plants. They seem to do better when they're left alone...:ying:

Asslover

Veteran
Soooo, i thought i'd through up a few pics of what's been going on. Nothing spectacular but enough to give you a good idea ;)
First up, two Mitsubishi's in the flower room. Each is 12k btu...

picture.php

picture.php

Asslover

Veteran
Here's are a few shots of the flower as of this morning. The left side is a few Purple Diesels, and a pre98 bubba (close up shot), all 35 days in.
The right side is eight Ortega X OG Kush, 19 days in.
And the last shot is of my drain system. It is this system that enables me to leave the country for a month at a time an not worry about floods.:tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.