day 45

day 45

100_4080.jpg

emdog #3
100_4081.jpg

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
GSIZZLE...where they do that at? That bud looks sooo serious!

Seems as if all over as she is spread far and wide.

Not only are your subjects superb but your photography skills are enviable. Real Nice!:tiphat: What are you using for your shots?

Thanks .....Guess luck from both ends. The camera is a Nikon 300D. Auto settings point and shoot.

looks so good ... what's the GG#4 smoke like?

IMO she is up there with some of the best. One of the most complete plants you can grow.

Man it sure does look good..Is gorilla glue in seed form?l

Thanks.......the GG4 its self is not in seed form but a few have S1 her and there seems to be plenty crossing with her.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Hey all! Question! Have any of you heard of gator kush? I got round to some of my buddies and and older heads who know olllddd heads who've been growing since the early 80s. Strain comes from central Florida but I'm not from those parts so I can't verify if it is a real standalone or something renamed... It is fire tho! Here's some snaps from my buddy's. Starts off with huge swollen bracts that cluster in tight kush nuggets. Grows a decent top cola and does well topped. Reeks like pure kusj . Lime green nuggets withwith dark foliage almost completely white like its dipped in Elmer's glue its that frosty
ive never heard of it but
that looks like some fire for sure.

.Still looking for a fishing partner or two my Key West boat is at tampa marina by the gandy bridge.One call and its in the water.Did you all see John Morgan yelling and cussin at the rally?I don't know if that helped much but it was funny as fuck.Old Grady Judd sayin see see they're nothing but misfits lol[/quote said:
Looking to go fishing on a boat! Im down!
John Morgan is the man. I want to smoke with him so bad and talk under the books politics. lol

Catatafish

Veteran
Getting chubbed just lookin.

I just figured out #2, which i thought was a tosser, smells like a grape sweet-tart or something.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Mandala Beyond The Brain - got another two weeks to go, maybe three. Top buds are swelling nicely but I probably should have trimmed off more of the lower growth.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
it's all I do :biggrin:

I did just build a two light COB LED for seed starting and clone raising - probably overkill but A) I'm freaking tired of losing seedlings/small plants and clones to grasshoppers/cut worms/rats/squirrels etc. and B) it was a really fun DIY project. Got a little expensive 'cause I started buying shit before I understood what I was trying to do, but all in all a worthy venture. With a little more experience it may become the only way I grow...

Hugh Midity

Veteran
that mandala looks like some head buster dp, I love the part where you grow such beautiful plants folks don't know if its in or out. (no disrespect intended cat, the man owns the outside lol)

komrade komura

I've got a friend over here in London who loves Mandala seeds. Satori is definitely the shit in my book.

DP - Can't wait to hear how it smokes.

Catatafish

Veteran
None taken....i remember him showing the outdoh before so i kinda figured as much.

Definitely in a whole different league then the other local outdoor ive seen.

Im almost afraid to say what i want to say about outdoor as i know if i do there will be tons of endless dribble to follow suit and the need for advil if we mention this or his name ;0

People are dying for some rudeboi pics in the archive thread....i told em we would post some once we get to that point. Gonna be a wayz awayz.

Hugh Midity

Veteran
yes please refrain from speaking of he who should not be named, if you say it 3 times he'll appear lmao. I'm working on the rudeboi's, they went into flower for early sexing about 4 days ago, soon as they show me their junk i'll reveg and clone and work on getting big enough for a proper run, I'd say December to be safe but I will document and throw pics in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.