What's new

FloraNova Grow and bloom rating?

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
It's as easy as maxibloom, - one teaspoon per gallon. Only reason you can't do it blindfolded? Two bottles.:) After you run out of the Grow, try Bloom wire-to-wire. It works just as good as Grow in veg. Flora micro and bloom is used the same way.

CatManDoo

haha right?! i was wondering how much of the Flora grow and flora bloom to add per gal of water.. the schedule on the bottle is confusing to me..:moon:
Thanks!
JC

I suggest a ppm meter instead of the volume measurements. This stuff is not as chemically consistent as some other nutes. The TDS reading will give more control.
I run FNB about 1300 during full bloom. Full flush at least 10 days before harvest.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
TDS has multiple scales. .5 vs .7 can make a big difference in the reading. The stronger the solution, the bigger the variance. EC has one standard.

Anybody take run-off readings to see whether excess nutes are actually being absorbed?

J

J.C.grower

I suggest a ppm meter instead of the volume measurements. This stuff is not as chemically consistent as some other nutes. The TDS reading will give more control.
I run FNB about 1300 during full bloom. Full flush at least 10 days before harvest.

thanks for the advice, will try this.. but first i need to get some things cleared up , what does the ppm meter measure and what is TDS.? thanks, still a lil new at this.:tiphat:
JC

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
ppm meter reads salts from chemical nutes... anything that is organic will not register. tds = total dissolved solids.

oneshot

I am using FloraNova Bloom 8ml/gal along with 5ml/gal of Dyna-Gro Pro-Tekt silica for stem strength and disease fighting. pH the water to 5.9-6.0. I am using a 3:1 Perlite/vermiculite Hempy bucket setup though. I have never seen plants this healthy before.

Lucas Formula + Hempy Bucket = crazy good success. GL in your grow!

Latest posts

Latest posts