What's new

Floral Terpenes / Unusual odors

Cool Moe

Veteran
I chuckd'a seedsman Hash Passion with a females seeds Neviles haze hybrid( the Grapefruit version) after a two week cure the jar smells like banana nut bread. :coffee:

That's funny, I got the same smell from a peyote purple x sour diesel that had been in the jar for a few weeks. Unmistakable smell of banana nut bread. Eventually that morphed into and over-ripe grape/fruit smell.

Back when I first grew out the peyote purple there was a pheno that smelled just like fresh roses.

That's funny, I got the same smell from a peyote purple x sour diesel that had been in the jar for a few weeks. Unmistakable smell of banana nut bread. Eventually that morphed into and over-ripe grape/fruit smell.

Back when I first grew out the peyote purple there was a pheno that smelled just like fresh roses.

Yeah man, I can make out some grapefruit smells, the plant smelled exactly like a grapefruit during flower. The banana bread smell surprised the hell out of me :yoinks:
I hope it sticks around :yummy: , its really different.

Betterhaff

Veteran
Back in the day i new a outdoor upstate ny grower that used to rock the hell out of early bird... his bud were always floral... n top shelf...
What is early bird?

A couple of years ago I grew some Early Haze from MNS outdoors. A lot of the phenos had a floral/fruity aroma/taste. I selected one that had a more spice/woodsy tone as floral is not really my thing. Still have that one. The cross is listed as Early Queen x (Afghan x Haze). Early Queen is listed as Early Pearl x Skunk.

Cannavore

Veteran
pisces genetics cheese master

smoking on some now grown by a offline acquantaince. really hard to describe but floral, earth, kush, and rubber would be my keywords. very floral nose and floral inhale with a spicey earthy floral after taste from a bong.

Latest posts

Latest posts