Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dried & Cured Pics

Dried & Cured Pics

Flo x white OGK "purp pheno"
picture.php

^^^
One of the 2 "purp" phenos i found of the flo x white ogk cross, leaves turn purple upon maturity beginning around week 5 or 6. calyxs may have begun to grow purple around that time as well.

Flo x Grimm "strawberry ice cream pheno"

picture.php

^^
some of the tastiest herb resulting from the flo crosses is def this pheno of flo x grimm
i have several clones from this plant before it was flipped, and am excited to get it into my rotation.

Both these pics are from the same two plants pictured in original posts.

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pics of a diff flo x grimm that was lower yielding, still smells sweet and smokes great, just lower yeild due to airy foxtailed buds:
picture.php

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

^^^ low yielding pheno "puffy calyx style" of flo x grimm

picture.php

^^^ high yielding pheno of flo x grimm "strawberry ice cream pheno"

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
smoke report on the flo x white ogk : purp pheno has very flo ish flavor, and a potency that nearly took my head off last time i tested it...
greener phenos have similar sweet & kushy tones, just not as noticeable.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
smoke reports:
flo x grimm very sweet, one pheno tastes just like strawberry ice cream other phenos have similarly fruity flavors, fruity, very fruity, leaves a "greasy" feeling in your mouth, "sativa" style high, doesnt bring you "down" at all, keeps energy up, yet still very potent medicine.

flo x white OGK - very hard hitting, more sedative feeling high compared to the grimm cross, more likey to make you cough than the grimm cross, more likely to give couch lock than the grimm cross, i would consider this side of the flo crosses "more potent" than the grimms & the grimm side "more flavorful".

cracking more seeds of these to find more phenos.....

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If anyone is intrerested in the tale behind the beans....
here goes:
basically a close growing pal of mine attained this flo cross and shared it with his friends, including me. We all grew it for some time, agreeing on it's superiority to other strains we had recently grown, in both flavor and yield. After a year of growing this flo cut, and unfeminized seeds were being cracked, i suggested "we need to dust some flo mamas to preserve this genetic in seed form". dutifully my pal agreed and chucked pollen from karma's white ogk and TGA's grimm reaper (NOT a brothers grimm as i had assumed from the label). A couple plants were dusted with each pollen.
Come harvest time, a legal debacle occured onsite and much of the crop was abandoned or confiscated.... the flo cross seeds were far from a priority at this point. Luckily I had collected a nice stash of them during the harvest and trim & during the trim processing.... many were lost but definitely enough were found. Many thanks to my ICmag buddy who made chucked the pollen & had to deal with the raid. Hopefully these flo cross seeds can be the last good thing to come from that grow before the very bad thing that happened to it.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Flo x Grim is officially in production, "pink" pheno, the highest yielding seed of the flo crosses last round, and had that great strawberry ice cream smell since week 5ish and smokes w the same flav... ill b honest its not the as stony flo x white ogk.

here is a pic of the new flo x grim mama:
picture.php

aside from "pink" duno what i should call this special lady & her lil lady offspring....

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
flo crosses, next round

flo crosses, next round

some flo cross pheno hunt still going on, thought I would share some more pics.....
day 48 of flowering

flo x grim yellow pheno:

picture.php

picture.php

^^^multi top bud
very floral smelling

flo x grim orange pheno:

picture.php

also fruity/floral smelling, w a tad of "sour fruit" smell, not sour d like at all, just that bittersweet fruit smell...

picture.php

^^^"orange" pheno is very frosty, but higher leaf count than other pheno's, also closer node density

flo x ogk white pheno:

picture.php

^^ this flo x ogk has been in a 1gal pot in a 4x4 tent w a bunch of drizella's under a 600w hps, it is farther along than day 50.... closer to 60 days at the moment. very nice kushy smell, farther node spacing than the flo x grim, not as much fruity smell.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Nicely done crosses there dude!!! Flo definitely has great potential for breeding some killer strains. Very nice results!!! Keep up the great work. :)

-G/O

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've got 12 or so flo x ogk seeds started in cups and they will be not only a further pheno hunt but also a pollen stud to do a BX of perhaps the pink pheno of flo x grim (the strawberry ice cream smell/taste pheno w highish yields and turns slightly purp in calyx & leaves by week 8).
That's what's on the horizon, i fell the pink pheno of the flo x grim are very nice and im happy w it, altho flo x ogk im still lookin for the one that's kill kill, altho this "white" pheno is pretty nice, pictured above in the 1gal pot grown in 600w light, very very dense, and a sourish flo smell, still very sweet bery like temple ogk, but a sour note, like a ogk citrus sour ish smell.

also looking forward to getting these cuts to some buds in my lil community to see what they can do in other peoples environments/systems, hopefull sample the flowers from these endeavours.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just purchased some Rare Dankness "Flo OG",
im pretty sure we used the same Flo mom, figuring I will find a choice male asap and cross w MY flo x ogk and a keeper pheno of flo x grimm as well.

picture.php

Usually I try to keep as many of the decent female pheno's around as much as I can, so i can have more than 1 run to narrow down the pheno hunt.. also I'm gonna def. bx the RD flo og to make more.

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
flo leaning pheno's are definintely the one's im after, and feel like at least 3 phenos are really killin it,
pink (grim cross) white (ogk cross) blue (ogk cross)
others are def in the running, altho yellow is way stretchy and orange is takin her time bulking up and don't stink enough (yet) still need to see them ladies do.

I have to get wet weights to tell best yeilding pheno's.... dry weight may be a tough variable to get for me.

Last edited:

Adrift

Veteran
hells ya! i should be getting my flo-og's soon! def cant wait :)

ill be watching forsure!!! laterr :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts