What's new

Flint water

Surprised this hasn't come up yet. But how is the water problem in flint affecting ganja farms who use city water? What are the far,ers doing to prevent people from getting lead tainted buds?

B

blue_tick

yes i seen the news down here talking about it. i think they have a group here that is doing a fund raiser for filters for the folks in flint. hope all gets figured out up there

peace

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I heard it improved yields....lol yeehaw..their gonna market it as a yield booster and with all that lead it should also burn slower....

RO, buying water in big containers....or moving out of the area.

As much as I'd like to think that all growers are caring individuals I know that just isn't the case for evryone. Big cash cropper running the 40k w warehouses are what really worry me.

kaka_

As much as I'd like to think that all growers are caring individuals I know that just isn't the case for evryone. Big cash cropper running the 40k w warehouses are what really worry me.

The big guys would have been the first out, or hauling water. Water quality is too important to even try to deal with Flint's poison water, I couldn't even imagine the damage it does to crops. The cheapest solution is to move.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
My unfiltered tap has gone from EC 0.8 to EC 0.02 in a matter
of weeks. pH is lower too.

Major market, 1 million plus population.

Test your water regularly.