What's new

Flee to Colorado when arrested for growing in a non med state?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Youre (e added for grammar nazis)

forget the rest of this argument/discussion, im gonna stick w what i kno and thats grammer policing.

so
Jbles...
if u wanna be gramatically correct, u better put an apostrophe (one of these lil guys: ' ) in there where the 2 words are contracted.... yup, thats right,.... put that lil guy right where you left out the letter "a" in the word "are" after "you".
tee hee

Drift13

I don't know about anyone else but I have seen up close & personal what happens when you get in the sites(as in gun sites) of any of the Federal Alphabet Gangs. They play by their own set of rules and can & do break laws going for a conviction. I would trust IRS, BATF, FBI ect about as far as I can throw and spit on them at the same time.

Jbonez

Veteran
forget the rest of this argument/discussion, im gonna stick w what i kno and thats grammer policing.

so
Jbles...
if u wanna be gramatically correct, u better put an apostrophe (one of these lil guys: ' ) in there where the 2 words are contracted.... yup, thats right,.... put that lil guy right where you left out the letter "a" in the word "are" after "you".
tee hee

Grammar enforcement officers only have jobs on the webz son, you cant police grammar in person, bwahahahahahahah

Context playa, context... :biggrin:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Direct experience vs constructing an argument to support your point...? Hmmm.... I'm not getting how anyone could believe they can debate away personal experience. For me, there is no debate here. :) Certainly, you're not the first person to challenge my assertions on this, but all I can, and will tell you is what I've told them, which is you don't actually know until something similar happens to you. Being close enough to someone who owes enough money is all it takes, and that actually requires less than you'd think.

I personally know 3 different people that make under 50k a year that all got messed with by the IRS. It is also the only three people i know that didnt pay their taxes. So I would say the IRS catches up to you no matter what. they are unrelenting and have the power to get the government to send you to prison.

I still wont cooperate with them. lol Rebel rebel. :rasta:

Also I just had some one try to debate away my experience yesterday. that shit is annoying. It is basically the same as telling me I imagined that and I'm delusional....... and all that physical proof and documentation is not real either.

Grammar enforcement officers only have jobs on the webz son, you cant police grammar in person, bwahahahahahahah

Context playa, context... :biggrin:

being a grammar nazi is the lowest form of come back and lowest form of trolling. lol. believe me. I have been trolling a long time. a few examples

.%2Fuploads%2F201208%2F92783c0c727be9618864195e2cd81f18-andy-kaufman-the-troll.jpg

Last edited:

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
Something crossed my mind...I know for a fact that in most or any case, if a different country wants to extradite you for something that is legal where you are (but illegal where they want to send you) then that cannot take place....sooooo what then if you are busted with 6 plants in some crap hole like Texas or whatnot and then hit the road to Colorado to start your new life?

picture.php

SANCTUARY ! ... SANCTUARY !

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Lol @ this thread! I don't think I've laughed out loud like this in a long while. I needed that!

To the OP: last time I checked, CO and TX are states, not countries. They are both in the same country, so there is no such thing as fleeing from one to the next, lol.

Except for that additional charge of 'Fleeing across state lines'. lol

Oh SHIT, and yes that IS a Federal offense... and yes they will Prostitute you for that,, er uh presecute. Well whatever.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^^
this thread is interesting all of a sudden! lol
hopefully it was my gentle grammar trolling that shifted to this lighter mood....

:tiphat:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I finally decided it's ok to post my pic. here ya go everyone. my identity. lol
1388476-internettoughguy_super.jpg

Here is me being brave in battle

1325716200321.jpg

Puffaluffagus

Veteran

so
Jbles...
tee hee
Looks like the grammar nazi could use a little policing of their own.;)

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^lol puff, i knew sum1 would have to call me out eventually, i was just givn JBles a lil shit to lighten the atmosphere in here....

what i wanna kno is why does colorado get picked on & not WA? they legalized also.... run away from your problems there.... if you still think that is any kind of good idea, HA!

dddaver

Veteran
Yeah, I'm sure that's what most folks do. Just make sure you 'fake' your forwarding address card with the postal service to really throw off Law Enforcement... you know, just change the spelling of your first name (i.e., changing Michael to Mikedog would be enuf, fo sho)

Let us know how it works!

I REALLY, REALLY don't understand stupid, punk-ass, totally immature, shit like this. Why even waste time typing shit like that? I guess people who write shit like that must think their sarcasm might be funny maybe?

dddaver

Veteran
If you would like to take this to chat, Id love to debate you, I dont need an audience, but if you value what you claim in your signature, then I believe I can help you evolve your thinking, as well as mine in the process..

JESUS it annoys me when people think they're smarter than everybody else. Screw this, just happily reading along then you get confronted by this "everybody is stupid except me" shit. Fuck! Bye.

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
It was a really awesome thought, getting busted, then driving a few hours to get away. But let's all not forget our wonderful plant is still illegal by federal statute. And i'm pretty sure that once you commit a crime and then cross state lines, it becomes federal. Are they gonna chase you over six plants....prolly not. The state usually won't chase you, until they know you came home to visit, trust me i know lol. The FEDS run this bitch and if the state turns it over to them they have comeplete control, how do i know this you ask; experience.
My father was busted for growing, and at first he was way over 99 plants. So the feds took over. When it was all said and done he was charged with 63 plants, not a fed charge , a state crime, do you think they would hand his case back over to the state...... nope they wanted to try and give him the max for his classification. You can't run from state to state, and once the feds get invlved your fucked.... Period

Actually, its a good idea. Tell them you refuse to live in Texas and you moved to Co, tell them to have the charge transfered to Colorado. This IS your right! They can't tell you were to live but they CAN suspend Heb. Corps. only AFTER a conviction. Call them like 2 years later and tell them you live in Co. lol.. Limitations will eventually take hold. I believe Texas is about 4years or so since the date of the non-voilent arrest/felony.

Also, the local police will have to do a federal background check on you to see that you have a warrant in Texas. Stay out of jail and the local police won't know (unless you are on their hit-list).

Too many dumb fucking trolls without a spot of intelligence.. hehe.. Good luck, Noob!

ps, if "Dog and his crackhead" try to assault me without proper identification, he and his crackhead will get shot in self-defense.