What's new

flavor's of the PNW.... what say U

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
Hola' me amigo's.....headed back west soon ....
been a long time coming.....BUT alas....I'm not up too speed on the local elite cuts and superb ganja going round....
So with out any pissing and moaning......would really like too hear about whats going around in the PNW.....whats hot, and whats not
whats NOW and whats later.....
whats special and unique.....

just need a crash course in the current local flavor's.....plz

:blowbubbles:

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I don't know about other PNW growers but all my stuff comes from the bay or the boo. There is not much of a dispensary scene out here and I am not the kind of person that knows the cool crowd. There are lots of PNW growers on here and hopefully you will get a better answer. And welcome back to the PNW.

zenoonez

Veteran
I know the chems and sours are running-a-muck in norcal along with the usual suspects. A little bird from around Shasta whispered in my hear that he saw some ECSD X BD that someone was running that was huge already. Cherry Pie is making an appearance in many gardens too. I don't really have any birdies in Oregon or Wash state though so don't know about the true PNW.

GDB

One of my favorites to smoke on from up there is the juicy fruit thai. The taste is definitely 10/10 and it's a smooth smoke, highly recommended.