What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FLAVOR BOMBS database 2021 strain list

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
are these all strains that go for $5000 in a niche market?
Not if you know the right people. Some are charging that for their exotics.

A5hbx x Fp. Mostly Skunk/Diesel.
A5hbx x Mac Mostly Pinesol.
I'm not into the fruity strains so I breed away from those.

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wedding cake x gelato is a lovely marzipan taste, vanilla-ish.
karmas melon is quite melon fuel
melonaid is just straight watermelons

also looking for a good banana strain & menthol too.

NearDef

Oh and final addition - Blackberry flavours from Cheese, only batches that came from one person so I assume it was a cut. Not very familiar with the Exodus/Brightside Cheese debate but the person it came from received the clone just as "Cheds" and didn't grow anything else. (UK midlands slang for cheese), but it consistently gave the same smoke. Other sources were typical compared to the Cheese I grew up with in London, strong cheesy savoury skunk, it was just this one that was consistently different.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world

I see X18 is already on the list for Apple flavours. If anyone is looking for current stock there is a Tom Hill derived IBL available from TRSC with supposed apple/pear scents. Possibly popping some of these next grow. Only posting this as the thread gives Tom Hill X18 but anyone looking to grow the strain probably won't find original seeds anymore.

Tom Hill original X18 can be purchased here:

https://www.icmag.com/forum/icmag-v...etail/337311-breeders-retail-catalogue-update

Sorry Lester for sharing without having a strain name, and it was a good number of years ago... went to see Chris Cornell at the State Theatre in Detroit when he toured for his Euphoria Morning album (was a phenomenal show from the second row!) and on the way home the guy who inspired me to start growing my own threw in T. Rex's Electric Warrior and sparked one up. To this day I have not tasted a more hot & greasy & spicy straight-up pepperoni flavor. So much so that I can recall the memory of that experience with no trouble (might also have something to do with being the first time I'd heard that whole album). I commented on my first hit that it tasted different than what we'd been smoking on all night. He confirmed it was and seemed surprised, if not impressed, that I noticed when no one else had said anything - maybe they were too wasted. :D But have long wished I could find that flavor again...

xerb

Good Morning Troops, I am just going to list a few that come to mind, in order of remarkable taste

Blueberry - from the Noon Cafe in Amsterdam - it won 2nd in the Cannabis Cup - it smelled and tasted like blueberry candy. Literally, an unbelievable smell, you just could not believe this was cannabis!
Good luck trying to keep your nose out of the bag!

*Then, I tried the 1st place winner, from Barney's. I coughed and choked - it was horrible, the worst grown weed I ever TRIED to smoke. I threw it away. It was LOADED with chemical fertilizers.
I also paid 30 for a gram of their hash. It was also un-smokable.

Purple Thai - The most delicious I have ever grown. The candied flavor just coated your mouth with sweetness. Re-lighting an old roach was just as delicious as the first hit off a joint.
It tasted purple. Like purple kiddie candy I guess.

Grapefruit - 1990s Blueberry x Burmese, this cross smelled and tasted more like grapefruit than any of the so called grapefruit strains I have grown,

Cherry and menthol cough drop - Burmese - many individuals have this smell, the range of flavors in this strain is amazing. After trying this in a vaporizer, 99% of everything else tastes like schwag.

Geranium, Black Pepper, floral - The original Romulan also has a wide range of flavors, the geranium makes it unique. This is one of the greatest strains I have ever enjoyed.
Once you become familiar with this strain you will recognize the smell immediately.
This is another strain that tastes better than almost everything else in a vaporizer.

Berry - 1990s cut of "the Goo", extreme hash and berry flavor, there was a great difference when grown indoors versus outdoor. This stuff had a much stronger , edgier high when grown indoors.
I had been growing it for a year before I understood why they called it the Goo.
The first time I made bubble hash I figured it out.
The resin glands made a soft black goo - Black Primo Hash !

XERB

Last edited:

Mimpi Manis

One thing I have been looking for myself is a lime strain. Chunkypigs grew out some Chernobyl that tasted spot on, strongly of lime slushie. It was epic flavor but not much potency. I don't care about potency I am just seeking mouth coating lime flavor. Any ideas?

Germinated two Pineapple Kush seeds I was gifted (from MSNL I think?) and they turned into fecund pollen monsters phenos. (No pineapple anywhere). Most anything I crossed with them was limey on the plant, in the jar and out of the vape. (No lime noticeable on the PK males bizarrely). Currently have a Super Blue Dream (New420Guy) x Nebula (Paradise) x Heirloom that's lime city about 3 weeks from finish. (No lime in the heirloom either). Has to come from the SSH part of the mix I reckon. Not lemon btw.... pure lime. I know the smell cos I have a lime tree growing in my P/c garden.

Have a (GHS) SSH currently that has some lime/lemon in it with about five or six weeks to go. I reckon that line has lots of lime on offer for someone with the time. White lemon seems to have the lime too. A GHS StrawHaze x PK also has the lime. So the PK's I used seem to have lots of dominant lime.

Down a different track: Have Barneys Red Diesel going about three weeks to go. Glorious tangerine/orange terps on the plant. All I can do not to go get a whiff everyday. Not huge buds (yet) but good strong plant. Very resiny indeed. Have done lots of lower branch pollinating on anything good (and terpy). A man's got to have a hobby.

Burt

Veteran
Meangene is blowing up IG with the root beer pics and seeds.
Apple fritter is hella great tasting-granny smith apple terps.
Dosidos should get honorable mentions for cookie dough gas terps yum!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
cherry pie x dosidos was bomb taste. cherry pie with gassy fuel. wow!

grape pie is super tasty, if you like grapes :D

I found ultra tasty grape pheno of big sur holyweed. it is like hazy musky grapes. mentholberry pheno is no slouch either.

trainwreck is still the bomb, so much myrcene...

dont sleep on dj shorts OTM 5.5... super tasty juicy fruit berry phenos. super tasty!

Mattbho

I second a well grown dosidos mmmm cookie dough goodness

Also cookies and cream is one of my fav on the right

20210512_162741.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts