What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flash trip to Morocco

L

lalandia

So nice paulo...now i just wanna go back to maroc again. Good food, good hash and the best coffie i ever tasted.

Travel in peace my friend

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
A stop at Fez is needed

A stop at Fez is needed

So nice paulo...now i just wanna go back to maroc again. Good food, good hash and the best coffie i ever tasted.

Travel in peace my friend

You better stop at Fez or any other big city souk and buy the coffee before you go up the mountain.Didn´t manage to find the best coffee but apart from that measly detail it was as good as it gets:blowbubbles:
Maybe someday we meet over that for a chat and toking session:)

paulo73

Veteran
Thank you Rasta

Thank you Rasta

ehi paulooo!! whatsup mate!??!
fantastic shots my friends!!!!
have a good life in marocco!!! :D
:good: :ying:

Ola amico!
Tutto molto benne :dance013:
I am one happy bunny today.
Got one house full of friends and to make the day even better my moroccan friends called me today saying that ALL plants are coming up just nicely...i must admit it almost brought a tear to my tired eyes:)
I didn´t unpacked yet and i feel like coming back tomorrow:blowbubbles:
Arrangements will be made in order go return soon.
Here´s a couple more pics from the trip
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Take care guys:ying:

paulo73

Veteran
It´s all good guys!

It´s all good guys!

Topdollar Paulo bro...

Travel in peace

Thank you Lalandia!
Here´s a friend of mine chilling out:)

picture.php

wow bro...damm nice!

wish you all the best for ya season

Thanks buddah for the good vibes.
The seeds were sown now is mostly in Gayas hands:ying:
Here´s a pic from the quantity/quality of seeds for one field when you work the old local ways
picture.php

Take care

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
so happy to hear everything is going as planned my friend. lets pray they dont all go full auto

paulo73

Veteran
It´s all in our hearts

It´s all in our hearts

so happy to hear everything is going as planned my friend. lets pray they dont all go full auto

I am double happy by making you happy :dance013:
When we manage to adapt to what is happening around us planning is a work in progress and i kind of like it that way...helps me out to stay focus and keeps boredom at bay :ying:
Even if they go all auto we will sort out something in the end...but i hope that the fact that we´ve got 3500 seedlings from 28 different strains will bring some good non-auto genes for the place and growing methods:)
Btw it's a fact that many of your crosses, except the Erdpurt, showed hermie traits. But my guess is that was because being for too long vegging in 5" pots. As soon as they become rootbound they start the flowering process. Sturdy little things that adapt to everything :blowbubbles:
I've brought several kinds of seeds from there and i intend to start working on those when the time comes. Wanna give me a hand?
My guess is that potency wise they might be on the weak side but they should have all other kind of interesting traits that would be interesting to spread out to other stronger strains. Am i making any sense or just to smashed on Ketama hash?:laughing:
picture.php

Here have a flower:thank you:
picture.php

It's always a pleasure to have you around:ying:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
i have truely enjoyed reading through your thread on this beautiful place, and thank you kindly for sharing your experiences and pictures with us, i hope to see more pictures in the future :joint: all the best with your travels

paulo73

Veteran
Thank you!

Thank you!

i have truely enjoyed reading through your thread on this beautiful place, and thank you kindly for sharing your experiences and pictures with us, i hope to see more pictures in the future :joint: all the best with your travels

My pleasure!
Your good vibes seemed to work. Just got a phone call from the mountains and the so much needed rain started to fall :dance013:
And the plants are looking better by the day :jump:
many thanks again for all good vibes and kind words:ying: they are much needed and appreciated :thank you:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
this primero look so dank paulo!!! i'm excited to come up after 1 year..i just dribble if i think the very nice hash still there..can't wait to put my hand in some good primero of marocco and pakistan hash!!!...
i like also take some pakistan primero that are real strong (more head stone) ...but the best taste fo su are the sweetest maroccan hash

paulo73

Veteran
Rain over the green mountains

Rain over the green mountains

Very nice friend. I can't wait until the day I can sow my seeds outside...

Peace Brudda.

Ion1

Keep your dreams alive and someday you will notice they are at reach:ying: Many thanks for the kind words
Here is a prayer for rain
picture.php

this primero look so dank paulo!!! i'm excited to come up after 1 year..i just dribble if i think the very nice hash still there..can't wait to put my hand in some good primero of marocco and pakistan hash!!!...
i like also take some pakistan primero that are real strong (more head stone) ...but the best taste fo su are the sweetest maroccan hash

The best hash is yet to be made and smoked:dance013:i guess that's our goal and dream:ying:
Many herbs around there and all most fragrant:artist:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Take care guys:ying:

303hydro

senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia
Veteran
Nice thread, - I would make the trip if I could handle smoking hashish....just flowers for this ol'boy. :) Still looks like a great experience, some of my single buddies sure have fun over there.

paulo73

Veteran
Thank you

Thank you

Nice thread, - I would make the trip if I could handle smoking hashish....just flowers for this ol'boy. :) Still looks like a great experience, some of my single buddies sure have fun over there.

Thank you 303Hydro!
How come you don´t handle smoking hash? I prefer the flowers myself but when the hash is fresh&good as this one we can´t go wrong...just my opinion of course :)
It was a great experience and i hope that the best bits are ye to come:dance013:
ATB

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
Yeeah Pauloooooo!

great shots as usual my friend.....

I prefer to smoke green as 303hydro......the problem for me is the tobacco....well if mixed with flowers no problem......btw do you smoke this super hash with a chilum???

cohen_ChilumSmoking_lrg.jpg

paulo73

Veteran
I prefer it like this

I prefer it like this

Yeeah Pauloooooo!

great shots as usual my friend.....

I prefer to smoke green as 303hydro......the problem for me is the tobacco....well if mixed with flowers no problem......btw do you smoke this super hash with a chilum???

cohen_ChilumSmoking_lrg.jpg

Chillums are too strong on my lungs...i tend to finish on my knees sweating like a pig and coughing like a pack of asthmatics:)
I usually mix tobacco to my green but my favorite spliff comes like this
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts