What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fitzera does things

Fitzera

Most of my bitches are pissed.

Realized I hadn't amended my soil from last time so i gave the ones in 7gals a good top dress and watered it in with some ewc tea. The others got top dressed too but haven't used enough water to be able to water it in yet.
The totes of soil finally got amended and watered in with ewc tea but you know thats gonna take time to cook..ugh what a mess 🤦🏻 Cheap soil test said I was pretty much nonexistent on phosphorus and potassium but plenty of nitrogen.
Looks mostly to be magnesium deficiency as ive had before with the qb but the nld could also be too much water so im playing the waiting game.

Temps were higher than id like too, got them dialed back in at 25°.

I was able to finally sex two of the congo creek haze finally though so they got new homes for their feet.

The mutant Black Candyland hasn't grown out of it and I'm leaning towards it being a male anywho...soon to be cat food.

And I still can't say but I'm leaning towards all my SSxHxMT being males...but im holding out hope. Seriously holding out cause theyre showing triches on the leaves and stems already.

Click image for larger version  Name:	0q36n4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	121.5 KB ID:	18071472
Overall...not my best

Click image for larger version  Name:	zq698g.jpg Views:	0 Size:	97.1 KB ID:	18071473
This is the best of the bunch so far, she's pretty much taken everything in stride for the most part. MacxFPOG

Click image for larger version  Name:	ni6v9p.jpg Views:	0 Size:	112.0 KB ID:	18071474
This is the JOTI mutant, amazing stem rub smell but clearly handicapped.

Click image for larger version  Name:	buxh2c.jpg Views:	0 Size:	97.1 KB ID:	18071475
This is the happiest Congo Creek Haze of the bunch, aside from the male.

I'll get this all straightened out and back on track though!

Click image for larger version  Name:	79kym3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	100.5 KB ID:	18071476

At least the cubes aren't giving me any grief...even if they're not UPE like advertised 😁

Sorry the pictures aren't so crisp, adding pictures in an edit rather than to a fresh post seems to mess with them.

Last edited:

Fitzera

Some goodies arrived on Friday!

dcd82d.jpg

Deep 6ix - Deep Chunk IBL f6 (from the point they got it from TomHill )
Angel '98 - pre '98 Bubba x LA Confidential
Hawaiian Puff - Blue Hawaiian Sativa x God Bud
Space Queen - C99 x Romulan
Snow Angel - Angel '98 x AK47​​​​​

Freebies:
Chocolate Girl Guide Cookies - Chocolate Indica x GSC
Space Skunk - Romulan x '85 Skunk 1
Purple Prozac - Purple PCK x Okanagan Grape
Lucky Lemon - Super Lemon Haze x Romulan
Roadkill OG - BC Roadkill Skunk x Lucky OG Kush
Island Sweet Skunk Remix - '85 Skunk #1 x Grapefruit
Pineapple Paradise - Pineapple Express x Jamaican Vaction

I'm already thinking about what I'll do next. I've got the itch for nld and haze but I don't have alot in the vault that's unmolested nor much of anything truly haze really. Ive got a couple Jamaican skunk haze crosses but i want to keep a haze line without skunk in it so i wont be mixing it with the congo haze.

So far what im thinking is:
Deep Chunk so I can make more and try it in some crosses.
Blockhead x F13
Black Widow (nld leaner) x Sweet Tooth 3
Skunkberry x Cannalope Haze
OG18

But of course thats not pure nld types really. Maybe I'll try some of the gth x congohaze I'm going to make this time, or the Destroyer x congohaze if that plant works out. So many options and ideas bouncing around in my head right now.

On a side note, the SweetSkunkHaze x Mountain Temple is starting to show hazey traights from haze Peak used in the line. And especially the sensitivity to water and light, but with the slow growth that the Mountain Temple displayed. I'm going to to collect pollen from the best one and ditch the one I had chosen originally.

And of course I've been harvesting more cubes..
24x5wa.jpg

Last edited:

Fitzera

Dli dli dli...once again I'm cooking the girls. Being away as long as I was I forgot to whip out the lux meter. Tweaks have been made and hopefully things look better in the next week or so 🤞 🤦

Fitzera

So here is where we stand at the moment. I've dimmed down the qb and raised the hps to get roughly 25 dli. Also raised the RH by 5 points to 65. And shuffled things around a bit to try and ease the stress on a few of them.
Got some ewc tea just finishing up brewing that will go to the bags to help breakdown the top dress and late amendments.
Also popped 2 more bean, under the opaque cups, to replace the extra males I ended up with. I'm hoping the cups will diffuse the light enough to allow the seedlings to start with the rest. There are plenty of holes to allow air exchange. Can't find my other 3 gal fabric pots so the late seeds are gonna have to be plastic.

Overall - you can see how beat up alot are but theyre showing signs of improvement. The best is a Mac x fpog, she takes everything (front center). To the left of her is her sister who is taking a beating. To the right is the Black Candyland, also taking a beating but the new growth looks better.
In the back are all Congo Creek Hazes. Back right has pretty much no issues at all, wish I'd given her a 7 gal and not a 5. Middle back is slowly getting better. Back left is the worst of the bunch but also starting to show signs of improvement...and it might be female after all.
xsdyvb.jpg

Mac x FPOG 1
hk1kl9.jpg

Mac x FPOG 2
do5xld.jpg

Black Candyland
vzocuv.jpg

Congo Creek Haze 1 (back right)
ujpjla.jpg

Congo Creek Haze (middle back)
oqzoav.jpg

Congo Creek Haze, worst of the worst.
jtbb0s.jpg

Then we have the remaining two (Sweet Skunk x Haze) x Mountain Temple. Very slow compact growth like the fathers side but starting to smell and get inner growth like the Haze side. The loupe shows triches on the stems and leaves but possibly both males. If the big one is male and the worst Congo is female, I'll use this 7gal for the Congo.
pcz072.jpg

This small one might actually be female but I'm still leaning towards male.
t4udd9.jpg

The GTH isn't the happiest either but she was actually limply praying yesterday. The other two are the Girl Scout Crack fem and Destroyer (fem? Came from a female that was stressed, when I found a bunch of seed in all my first nld plants with no males that actually produced some male seeds)
ns6to2.jpg

And then lastly, this happy guy. Congo Creek Haze. Very pleased hes turned out well.
whredy.jpg

I'd like to flip in a week. I know the Congos are going to be alot to handle but I'll supercrop as needed and shuffle things around if need be.

Ah fuck it. I want 4 3gals in the middle and as of right now it looks like I only have 5 for sure females in the bigger pots. So I just threw one more seed in water. It's a test really, to see if the fem pollen I had poorly harvested was actually slightly viable or if it was just cross pollination (only 5 of seeds showed up in this pollinated bud).
LA Chocolat x Maple Ridge Catpiss fem(?). I thought about trying the NGBz x Catpiss but the NL really dominated the NGBz and i dont want that right now.

Another edit: plopped a somango fem into water last night, made by a childhood friend of mine back home. He said hopefully I get that ripe Mango pheno he used!
Also thinking about Critical after talking to CannaRed I plopped one of those in water too 😉

Fitzera

So went out with a bunch of friends and family for my birthday. Lots of patron, lots of drink, lots of food. Was a good time.
Next day I was hung over as expected. Terrible headache. That evening I resting on the couch and I was getting colder and colder. Even under a blanket getting ever colder. Made my way to the bed and was shivering violently. Then the fever came on. About 16 hours of fever. My girlfriend had a positive covid test a week ago as did a good friend. So i thought, id better test. Sure enough ive got the covid now as well. Happy Birthday! Lol

I haven't had the energy to do much but I was determined to get some gardening done. All the late seed pops have been planted. The two I planted the other day are up and out of the opaque solo "shields".

I pulled the last two males of the SSxHxMT but havent pulled the laat CCH even though im sure its male. Ill get to it.

Did a little bit of cleaning of the lowers of the main girls. Not as much as some will need but a start.

Also been knocking the light schedule down 30mins per day and will have them at 12/12 for Friday.

9th5yy.jpg

This picture doesn't do the macxfpog justice of just how well she is thriving, excellent structure, all around very happy girl. To the left you can see her sister is growing out of the excessive light issue. As is the Black candyland to the right.

gf6uc2.jpg

The happiest of the Congo Creek Haze.

e9c60m.jpg

And the less than happy one, still holding out hope she'll turn around some.

ulfa5f.jpg

And the males.

rtd3th.jpg

Fitzera

Today is day 1 of 12/12. All the seed pops are above ground. It's going to be quite a mess dealing with big, small and everything in between. Probably the worst planned run I've done in years.

c566u4.jpg

You can see I have a hole to the right of the congo hazes...which I'm sure will be filled easily when they start stretching...but im a sucker for punishment lately so I popped 2 more seeds 🤦 but it feels fucking good popping seeds!! Especially when I have so many saved up over the years, it gives me a chance to explore a bit.

So my plan is to put a 7gal in that spot and put two Black GDP Hazes in (GDP x Haze x Malawi x Blackberry Kush). If they both end up male, so be it, both female, so be it. Whatever happens, that's what's happening.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey man i hope you feel better soon... and i hope you don't lose your sense of smell! - Mine definitely went when i had it and i'm not sure it's come back 100% ! those congo hazes sound interesting !

Fitzera

Looks like you are getting them back on track 😍 Hope you're recovering too!
Thank you and yes almost 100% back on track. It's just the one Congo haze that still seems off but I think it's more under the hps lighting than anything. Old growth obviously shows issues but the new growth is good to go. I am also mending!

Hey man i hope you feel better soon... and i hope you don't lose your sense of smell! - Mine definitely went when i had it and i'm not sure it's come back 100% ! those congo hazes sound interesting !

Yesterday. That is when my smell went but i dont think its the same as others who lost it due to covid. At this point I basically have a cold, so it's a dulled sense of smell due to that. All the flu like symptoms were gone after 3 days, then I felt much better but have since develope these cold symptoms.
We just had another blast of frigid temps but today is back to 0 and the sun is out so I might try to get some natural vitamin D!

As for the Congo hazes...ive never grown Congo or ohaze but from what ive seen in these forums i suspect the one that took the beating leans more ohaze. So definitely interested in how she will end up, but I think the other will be more representative of the cross from what I've seen on IG.
The male is still trucking, still stretching, still pumping out more flowers but hasn't opened any yet. I'm curious how many weeks he will take before he starts dropping the goods...I wish I made a note of when he went under 12/12 but I don't seem to have any idea lol

Fitzera

I know it's only day 2 but everything is looking so good tonight I had to post em up!
q9f6u5.jpg
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

frji2z.jpg
h1fxkb.jpg
lwh8f5.jpg
jrcjla.jpg
cjka3g.jpg
4fgstz.jpg

​​

Fitzera

He must have known I was after the chocolope, sent almost all his crosses!

But on a side note, woke up to a disaster...
rquyu3.jpg

dqtwb6.jpg

Shes a bit top heavy and there aren't even any buds yet. Luckily it doesn't seem any of the big roots broke. Guess I'll be staking everything today to make sure this doesn't happen again.

qwou0z.jpg

Fitzera

Day 7. Did some more cleaning up bottoms yesterday and staked the hell out of the macxfpogs. Not sure if they're drooping cause of the pruning or due to too much water. I've tweaked the blumats and rearranged the lights somewhat to try and even things out.

Congo Creek Haze #1
1ufe4n.jpg

Congo creek Haze #2
g40j3u.jpg

Ghost Train Haze
fu97ze.jpg

MacxFPOG #1
gqqagn.jpg

MacxFPOG #2
01xu5e.jpg
Black Candyland
17pu33.jpg

Cleaned up the males a bit too to make it easier to shake and collect pollen...
Congo Creek Haze male
lv14jx.jpg
Sweet Skunk x Haze x Mountain Temple male
qr897d.jpg

Fitzera

1.5 weeks of 12/12

Congo Creek Hazes
xzm28k.jpg

37xa7p.jpg

038aay.jpg

67yq9i.jpg

Black Candyland left and MacxFPOG middle and right
lkfvy7.jpg

Black Candyland
kcazkq.jpg

MacxFPOG
14l1lj.jpg
payfo8.jpg

And the late seed pops are my possibly LA Chocolat x Maple Ridge Catpiss (finding out if the catpiss reverse pollen was viable), Somango fem, Critical, Girl Scout Crack (hidden by gth in picture), Destroyer (possibly x Zamal, from my first nld fuckup, could be hermie so need to keep a close eye), Ghost Train Haze and finally Black GDP Haze.
0wlli0.jpg

7upc0x.jpg

zpqlab.jpg

Fitzera

Continued...

Overall from the back
koi7p5.jpg

Congo Creek Haze 1
byifz2.jpg

t6ello.jpg

sjyvv5.jpg

Congo Creek Haze 2
o627te.jpg

520bhz.jpg

rniwl8.jpg

The late pops - LA Chocolat X MP Catpiss (fem?), Somango fem, Critical fem, Destroyer (x zamal? Hermie?), Girl Scout Crack
37u02r.jpg

Black GDP Hazes
xx40bn.jpg

Fitzera

The boys...Congo Creek Haze is finally opening pods but no pollen falling yet..soon!
tjhd6y.jpg

xceqt8.jpg

And the Sweet Skunk x Haze x Mountain Temple...looks all MT and no SSxH
u2yghc.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts