Fisher's Farm

H

Habibi

hey fisher nice garden again bro

what are those cages called/made from

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Hooka- howdy! We're hoping they get big, very eager to see what they can do in these containers. I gave em a lot of space, but still not like being in-ground...

Mr green- yo man! Ya know I've got one, just not sure it's big enough !!

Jake- hey man, glad you dig my grow pools...so much easier than digging, I'd need a backhoe in here for daze...dogs are cane corsos, they're my fam:)

Dam- hey there! Thanks for cruising by, always welcome 'round these parts...

Bong- yo brotherman...I actually left a lil room on the side for the gallery ;)

Cheesebud- yo man, thanks for stoppin by...luv the cheese, really should've put in more of those...

Habibi- good to see you :) Those support cages are made from the same field fence as the planters...330'x4' rolls at tractor supply or HD, just cut to length and bend cut ends together.

quadracer

dang dude, things are looking good. Gotta love that Nor Cal sun eh?

Barack looks like a Gargoyle for some reason, just without the wings.

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Quad-thanks for stepping in, friend...yes this sun is a force to be recconed with! And you're so right, the goofball does kinda look like one, especially with his clipped ears hah. Hope you caught that about having learned from the best of em...;)

Gunnar-thank ya kindly, and feel free to stop by whenever :)

So I actually have one last planter to fill and have a few candidates for it. Maybe you guys can help me to decide. Options are: casey jones, sourD, mass super skunk, grape punch, and dankouver. Thinking about taking the cj and planting with the serpentine layering method silverback uses. I actually tried this last year with my la niña cut. Planted that thing July 23, it was so small it hardly peeked above the dirt but ended up just Going nuts, got almost a P off her...

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great looking garden Fisher15 !! Way to rock the boards ! Thanks for sharing with us all we really do appreciate it.

T

theBluntedOne

Yeaaaah! Nice to finnaly see some fellow norcalmedgrowers doing there thing. I need that coral reef!!! hahaha...respect, i have the smart pots in the same size and my dogs are the same but opposite colors hahaha

quadracer

yeah man, I am definitely interested to see if the Coral Reef turns out to be the real thing. Seems to be growing like it!

I grew Coral Reef about 6 years ago from some cuts from a Mission St. Club in Frisco. Definitely some fruity, dank, nugs.

Mmm, dank organic outdoor. The way it should be! You are going to have a nice selection.

Also, that snake isn't a gopher snake. It looks more like a Mexican Milk Snake. Either way it should be eating gophers or mice or rats. Got any better pics of the snake?

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Brother babba- I was hoping to see you in here...definitely picked up a few things from ya, thank you thank you :)

Blunted- Howdy, neighbor :) Yes, you DO need this coral reef chick. She is a hottie for sure!! How are the smart pots treating you? Saw the 200g's at our shop but couldn't justify the price difference in what I got. Guess on a smaller scale it wouldn't matter...Are you're dogs cane corsos?

Quadracer- yeah let's hope she's the one. Was sourced from a very cool, legit person :) And yes, nothing wrong with a large selection of chronic outdoor organic !! Wish I took more pics of our reptile friend...my local buddy said it sounded like a gopher snake, I dunno, just glad it was no rattler!

Supposed to be nearing 100 here by the end of the week, a little to hot for me but the plants should start to kick it up a notch!

irieeyes808

Fisher nice plot and yeah it is supposed to be in the mid 100's here as well later on in the week hopt the girls are okay with that?

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Yo irie, the plants are more than okay with a hundred degrees...can almost see them grow!

I've given everything a good deepwater the past few mornings to get ready, now just need to get mulch down. It's always something...

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it took me way too long to find this thread.

i love the styles on the landscape fabric/ hardware mesh!

not a shabby collection of genetics, either... lol...

how long does it take too saturate a 300 gallon container?

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
What up humble?

Thanks for finding yer way over here...and for the good words :)

We were lucky and have had nice hard rains in early may and early June so I havn't had to do it much yet, but to completly saturate one of these planters at my ~20psi probably takes a good half hour. I'm planing out a drip system with T-tape so when shit gets big I can do other things than water! Also just ordered up a legit light-dep tarp that should black it out much better than my wal-mart tarps I'm using now. Did see the autoflowerer with PV panel at the shop today...so dope, maybe next year ;)

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
High fisher!
Sooo great looking plants... You made a lot of work for to prepare the spot. You'll have a lot of work for to keep the plants so green and happy... You'll have a hell of work for to harvest it all...
But your barn will be full of magic herb in the winter for to make a summer in cold winter days!
Wish you best of luck!
:wave:

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Greetings, zielonylasss...it is a ton of work, no doubt! I should have some help from the members during harvest, wouldn't want to takle that on my own ;)

I need to get out there now and make more support cages and finish mulching...

Latest posts

Latest posts