What's new

Fisher's Farm

hanuman

Very very impressive ganja farm, fisher15. If I was you, I'd start to sharpen the scissors already :smile:

h :ying:

Im battling those guys in my veggie garden right now. Had an entire 3 inch tomato eaten in one night, by one caterpillar. Glad I haven't ran into them on the other crop.

Thats a tomato hornworm. A little spray of Bt or spinosad will get rid of em. I prefer the spinosad, as its broad spectrum. Both can be found in OMRI certified forms.

nomaad

Veteran
I like GH Subculture B for my BT product. Been using it to combat rust in the hoop houses. Gonna put it on the tomatos today since I am near the same lake as Payaso. I haven't seen them on the tomatos yet, but there was one out on our grapes last week. Thanks for the tip.

1000ARMSofKALI

jejejeje to me it seems like good summer party lol...great chicks everywhere, nice weather aaand good meat on the grill hhehehe enjoy..

no im jokin theres a lot of hard work i can see, great job, it wil be happy and huge harvest of high quality cali buds, im sure...

good luck with everything and take care fisher!

:smoweed:

nomaad

Veteran
i think that if you put it out in April it would flower and get all fucked up... ruining the experiment. If you put it out in mid may, however, it could get 10lbs. Assuming that there is ample sun, 200+ gallon planter, good nutrition etc.

But I think you could do this with a clone cut in March as well.

The paradigm you describe happens all the time... people put their clone mothers out for the full season. Those old ladies get biiiiig.

antimatter

Veteran
i think that if you put it out in April it would flower and get all fucked up... ruining the experiment. If you put it out in mid may, however, it could get 10lbs. Assuming that there is ample sun, 200+ gallon planter, good nutrition etc.

But I think you could do this with a clone cut in March as well.

The paradigm you describe happens all the time... people put their clone mothers out for the full season. Those old ladies get biiiiig.

I dunno what the daylight hours are in California always thought you guys started extremely early compared to the far north, but ya I dare to dream what it would be like to grow those multi pounders, it would have to be in my backyard in homemade planters to work or id fail miserably, organic of course I only use chems for guerrilla.

quadracer

what up fisher15,
Not to hijack your thread but,here are a few pics from 2004 of my Coral Reef,
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

Nice nice. I had Coral Reef back when Mission St. Caregivers were open, they were going through so many cuts per day.

The Coral Reef turned the most amazing colors, purples, oranges, greens, etc. Definitely an amazing strain. Wish I had the pictures, they are somewhere though.

Fisher, do you have any recent pictures of the reef?

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
SHS- I appreciate the kind words, thank you very much. Upon MB and your reccomendations, I've been working hard, pulling fans that are shading out interior growth. So far so good, but I really should've started this awhile back, as it's very hard to reach into the middle of some. Still, I'm trying. Also, I've seen the hortinova netting, do you figure it'll help, even with my double cages?

Hanuman- hehe yah afraid I'll be in some trouble here soon...scissors might not cut it...:)

Kali- ooooh it's not a bad little party I guess, could be more chicks of the human variety around tho :/ Making the best of it- a friend dropped off like 10lbs of various cuts of beef, so the grill is for sure staying hot.

Antimatter- to do that, it seems you'd need to start it off with endless rootspace in a properly set up ligh sup greenhouse. The reef has proven to be a very strong vegger, never tried to flower early on me. You're giving me ideas...hehe:)

Quad- I assume you mean of the reef in the black box. It's getting more photogenic, I'll try to get some pics. But the caseys in there...damn, calyx's swelling big time...have one that's a lil further along, probably a couple weeks left. Again, will try to get on the upload.

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
THC- new pics due up VERY soon. Everythings loving life and getting very large. I couldn't be happier :)

nomaad

Veteran
SHS- I appreciate the kind words, thank you very much. Upon MB and your reccomendations, I've been working hard, pulling fans that are shading out interior growth. So far so good, but I really should've started this awhile back, as it's very hard to reach into the middle of some.

on your full season plants?

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
I'm plucking fans...the idea is to make all those inner shoots, that you might otherwise cut, produce worthy buds. Makes sense, so I'm trying it on some of the thickest.

antimatter

Veteran
Antimatter- to do that, it seems you'd need to start it off with endless rootspace in a properly set up ligh sup greenhouse. The reef has proven to be a very strong vegger, never tried to flower early on me. You're giving me ideas...hehe:)

I was thinking along the lines starting it indoors for 7-8 months and move under 1000w bulbs asap, not sure what size containers for the indoor veg, I was thinking of 20-50 gallons anything over 50 gallons is a bit heavy.

Latest posts

Latest posts