What's new

Fish Emulsion

jdubz206

my favorite fish emulsion nute blend for veg is 1 tablespoon fish emulsion and 1.5 teaspoon of bio-bloom per gallon. that's all you need and you'll have the lushest, thickest growth. the only problem is the smell! i actually stopped using fish emu indoors and will only use it outside. your grow room will smell like a cat food factory. fungus gnats love it too, i've found.

V

Verger OG

Yes, on my bottle there is a warning concerning the smell. What is bio-bloom? Link?

Say...does fish emulsion come in various strengths?

Smoking Gun

Verger OG said:
Yes, on my bottle there is a warning concerning the smell. What is bio-bloom? Link?

Say...does fish emulsion come in various strengths?

If you are using Alaskan Fish Fertilizer, then no, it only comes in the one strength. But to adjust strength, just use more or less of it per feeding.

V

Verger OG

Hehe. No, you americans always think we can buy the same things you do. We do not have these local brands. I meant is fish emulsion always 5-1-1 all over the world? Perhaps as a rule or is it the 5 to 1 to 1 err...what is the word...standard.

Smoking Gun

Verger OG said:
Hehe. No, you americans always think we can buy the same things you do. We do not have these local brands. I meant is fish emulsion always 5-1-1 all over the world? Perhaps as a rule or is it the 5 to 1 to 1 err...what is the word...standard.

Sorry, didn't realize you were in the Netherlands. I would have to imagine that there are other fish emulsions than 5-1-1, since different fish have different diets. But since you are using a different brand than I have found, and the NPK levels are the same maybe there is a standard for fish emulsion.

Latest posts

Latest posts